BioShock 2 or AVP?

MrWarEagle34

I know this should be in the "What should I get thread" but I didn't want to look for it and my search us broken.

So, should i buy AVP or Bioshock 2. I know this sounds simple, but I enjoyed the AVP demo and think I might like the full game and on the other hand. I have heard great things about Bioshock 2 especially the customization in MP.

So, Which one?

Theres a "Bioshock 2 or Mass Effect 2" thread right below you...

Bioshock 2 Or Mass Effect 2 ?

OT: I played AvP demo and it wasn't to my liking. I just replayed the first Bioshock and I'm about to get the new one. All my friends like it even though it was short and they said the MP was decent.

Edited by RuggersAssassin

Personally I would go towards AvP over Bioshock 2 because a sequel will never be better than the original. It all depends on your prefernce though. AvP has 3 separate campaigns and the multiplayer is wild and fun. If you played the first Bioshock, you're not in for that big of a surprise as it is extremely similar to the first. Oh and the multiplayer for Bioshock is shit.

But then again, I have Bioshock 2 and will be getting AvP tomorrow :)

Depends... Bioshock 2 is obviously great, and the addition of MP turned out to be a good thing. So if you were a fan of the original then you def need to get Bioshock 2.

If however, you're an Alien/Predator junkie, then get AvP. I only got to play the MP, and IMO it sucked, but from the reviews I've seen the SP is very true to the movies... And is really scary.

If it were me, I'd try to get both. Matter of fact, I will get AvP this week.

A few people on my friends list said that they were going to buy AvP, Me included, Until the demo was released and now none of us are, i think the demo made the game seem apsolutely awful so i would have to say bioshock even though i havent played it .

Bioshock 2, i can't bring myself to have a second playthrough of the first and as much as i enjoyed it i got really bored playing second time around and so i was a bit worried about getting the second but i did and so far its amazing, a huge improvement from the first. It may not be as facinating as the first but still A+ title.

AvP i dont care what anyone else says i am sooo hyped for the game it looks amazing!! But i think for a better story i would choose bioshock 2.