Hardest to find targets/tips for the rest

Firstly,there is no in game statistic page.So when you finish a level,keep track on a piece of paper what you're missing and which level you need to find them on.Otherwise you'll have no idea where you're missing a collectible from.

Second:you will pretty much have to slowly crawl around a level in Hunter Sense to spot collectbles.Walk from side to side on each map and take your time looking.Some horns/antlers are in the tall grass and don't illuminate until you're almost right on top of them.WARNING:Some Beehive targets on the levels Riverbend and Grasslands are so far away that Hunter Sense DOES NOT light them up.You have to scan the far away trees with your rifle scope to spot them.

Third:the Journals will pretty much always be in your path.There were two exceptions,Level Rite of passage:When you reach the tents,don't follow dad and brother,walk behind the tents,I think there was a journal there,then walk down the dead end path,think there was either a target or collectible there.Level Caverns:When you reach the water full of snakes there's a journal hidden behind a huge rock formation in the water.

There were 3 targets that took me countless hours to find,all the other ones weren't bad as long as you take your time and use hunter sense and scan everywhere.I'll list the few memorable hard ones.It helps to turn the brightness down in the game so targets illuminate better.

Level Full moon,1.right when you get out of cave in at start,walk as far left as near fallen trees,look past them for dead tree with the 3 fruit.Hunter sense doesn't light up this one.This was the hardest target to find in the game,took me hours!

2.After your first wolf battle,walk forward until large rock on right and bunch of crows fly out,turn left into woods,look for fallen tree to the right,dead tree with target just beyond it.3.right after you kill 3 wolves and walk through stone archway,look to right over cliff,on a dead tree.4.about 3/4 of the way into shooting the bear traps,there's a pair of antlers on frozen riverbed,look to your right up the hill,there's another fallen tree,dead tree with target is just beyond this.5.I can't remember where this one was,sorry.

Level Riverbend:As soon as cutscene ends,turn around and look across water for large tree,beehive is there.Just before you enter cabin,look to left of path,there's a gulley you can walk down,at end of it is a HORN.

Edited by deadly doll
need to correct information

Level Grasslands:Right at the start,don't go forward,instead turn around and walk to dead end path,look out way across the water to the left, is a tree with beehive.

Bear Fight:There's an opening in cave wall,looks triangular shaped,target mark is out behind this,with your back to the opening,2nd target mark is out to the left,again,with back to the opening,Antlers are to the back right corner behind pine tree.

Rhino Fight:One beehive is up on cement wall,second& third ones are way outside cement perimiter on trees.Horns were in the corners or near wall edges.

Final Boss:Antlers are to the far left back area,I think the target marks were the mounted animal heads on the walls.

These were some of the harder to find ones.Sorry I didn't make a list of them all but I did want to post the harder memorable ones to help others.

One more note:the Truck chase scene has 10 beehives to shoot,you'll more than likely have to replay this level multiple times because you need to learn where they are as you only have like 3 seconds to make your shot before the truck speeds away.Keep Hunter sense on the whole time! All beehives are easily illuminated on this level.

Hope this little bit helps.

Edited by deadly doll

Couple more potentially missable ones:Level RiverDelta:On right hand side of area with alot of alligators there's a small cave you can go in,there was either a journal or a horn in here.

Level Grasslands:either just before or after cabin with crossbow,look left near canyon,there's a beehive in tree.

Level Outpost:area where there's tons of land mines,on left hand side,there's a horn behind one of those sheds full of barrels.

The levels are fairly linear,the widest open space ones are Riverbend and Grasslands,just make sure to take every possible path and walk around each side of the paths and check the edges of wide open areas and check trees that are far away for beehives.

Edited by deadly doll
change level name where collectible is

Just replayed this level on hard,The first journal is right after a save point,then you have to shoot the snakes,go forward to waters edge,there's a health pack and journal there.

Journal two:On the wooden walway to the right of the cabin,

Journal Three:after all the red arrow prompts with the hippo,there'll be a bunch of alligators,on the right hand side is a cave you can go in.Journal,ammo & health in here.

I had previously listed that the cave was on Grasslands level,I apologize,it's on Riverbend.(been playing too much and Riverbend and Grasslands look alot alike)

Edited by deadly doll
listing for journals/riverbend level

Went back to FULL MOON level to find target #5:Right after the big black wolf attacks and you get the red arrow prompts,immediately after that,look to your left,target mark is right there in a tree.

Edit on Rite of passage level:I thought it was a journal past the campsite but it's a pair of antlers near the back area and a target mark in the tree right above it.

Level RiverDelta:When you get to the cave that I mentioned a couple posts up,turn to your right and look out way across the water to a tree.Use your scope,there's a hard to spot beehive here.There's also a horn in that cave.

*Don't know why I keep calling that level RiverBend,but it's RiverDelta.*

Edited by deadly doll
added info

Here's the collectibles for GRASSLANDS level.The only reason I'm replaying this is because once you beat it on Normal,you must replay it on Hard and earn from 5,000 to 35,000 xp in order to unlock Seven of the shooting gallery challenges.

**The only item I missed was one Horn,but here's the rest.**

Beehive#1,right at start of game,turn around and walk to dead end,turn camera to left,look out across water to tree.

Horn#1,right after guy finishes talking on radio to you,it's right in the path in plain sight.

Beehive#2,right after 1st lion attacks you,look straight ahead with scope,there's 2 trees,it"s in the tree on left.

Horn#2,after lion attack,path branches off,stick to the right path,it's in the grass on left side just before those two trees.

Beehive#3,just after the snake area,look straight ahead in tree.

Journal#1,on right side by rock,right near where the vultures keep flying in circles.

Beehive#4,right after all the vultures,on right side of path in tree,not too far past the journal.

Horn#3,on a table to left of cabin door.

Journal#2,on table right where you exit cabin.

Beehive#5,in tree on left right after you exit cabin.

Horn#4,when you exit cabin,turn right,walk to dead end near fence,horn is in grass near fence.

Horn#5,after lots of lions attack,keep walking,there's a big stone mound on left,just a little ways past it on the right is a dead tree,horn is grass.

Beehive#6,after horn,while facing dead tree,look to the tree way in the back and slightly left of dead tree.

Horn#6,take the middle path as you near the buffalo stampede.Horn is in plain sight.

Horn#7,When you see the buffalo on the hill,go right to dead end.Horn is in grass.

Journal#3,right in path as you head up a hill in a canyon.

Horn#8,right past journal on right is a big rock,horn is in grass in front of rock.

Horn#9,right in front of the overturned truck,behind the rock.

Beehive#7,on left in tree when you finally reach the two trucks.

Like I said,I did miss one horn.If anyone wants to use any of my info if they make a guide feel free to do so.I'm moving on to Fable III now.Hope some of this info helped a few people.

• 4 weeks later...

Im missing 2 beehives on wildfire, i must have played this level 30 times and still cant find them, can anyone help, please....thanks

I know i got the one in the tree where you shoot the lions from up in the tree(one before that somewhere too, that i got)

theres one to the right, at the start of all the trees with the leopards

theres one in a tree to the right, right before the wood bridge

theres one at the end during the lion fight

Edited by shamrock54

I think there was one on the left in a tree that's up on a slight cliff somewhere before you get to the part with all the lions where you jump up that tree.It may have been near the start in that big open area that's all on fire.It's hard to remember exact locations.

There was one on the right that was pretty far off in a tree,it MAY have been just before or during the part with all the wilderbeast? stampeding away,or closer to the start.

Sorry I can't be more specific,it's been awhile now since I played it.

Some of those Marksman targets are so far away that Hunter Sense does not illuminate them.If you redid the level 30x's and still couldn't find them,then it's more than likely they are far off in trees.You have to look off in the distance at all the trees.

Edited by deadly doll

• 4 weeks later...
Here's the collectibles for GRASSLANDS level.The only reason I'm replaying this is because once you beat it on Normal,you must replay it on Hard and earn from 5,000 to 35,000 xp in order to unlock Seven of the shooting gallery challenges.

**The only item I missed was one Horn,but here's the rest.**

Beehive#1,right at start of game,turn around and walk to dead end,turn camera to left,look out across water to tree.

Horn#1,right after guy finishes talking on radio to you,it's right in the path in plain sight.

Beehive#2,right after 1st lion attacks you,look straight ahead with scope,there's 2 trees,it"s in the tree on left.

Horn#2,after lion attack,path branches off,stick to the right path,it's in the grass on left side just before those two trees.

Beehive#3,just after the snake area,look straight ahead in tree.

Journal#1,on right side by rock,right near where the vultures keep flying in circles.

Beehive#4,right after all the vultures,on right side of path in tree,not too far past the journal.

Horn#3,on a table to left of cabin door.

Journal#2,on table right where you exit cabin.

Beehive#5,in tree on left right after you exit cabin.

Horn#4,when you exit cabin,turn right,walk to dead end near fence,horn is in grass near fence.

Horn#5,after lots of lions attack,keep walking,there's a big stone mound on left,just a little ways past it on the right is a dead tree,horn is grass.

Beehive#6,after horn,while facing dead tree,look to the tree way in the back and slightly left of dead tree.

Horn#6,take the middle path as you near the buffalo stampede.Horn is in plain sight.

Horn#7,When you see the buffalo on the hill,go right to dead end.Horn is in grass.

Journal#3,right in path as you head up a hill in a canyon.

Horn#8,right past journal on right is a big rock,horn is in grass in front of rock.

Horn#9,right in front of the overturned truck,behind the rock.

Beehive#7,on left in tree when you finally reach the two trucks.

Like I said,I did miss one horn.If anyone wants to use any of my info if they make a guide feel free to do so.I'm moving on to Fable III now.Hope some of this info helped a few people.

The missing horn is on the left side behind a large rock in the snake area, right before beehive #3. Hope that helps.