hardest cod campaign?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya COD 4... The ferris wheel of death!

I didnt think the ferris wheel was that hard. I sat in a ticket booth thing and didn't even shoot more than like 4 enemies. Just threw back grenades and waited for the chopper to come. Soon as it landed i booked it to that bitch.

If we are talking in terms of Veteran modes - COD 2 and COD 4 were the hardest in my opinion too.

WaW was rough but I don't include that as it was hard because it was a ridiculous Treyarch nade storm and pretty much a brain fart in the series, so in other words difficult because it was so bad, not just a hard difficulty curve. Just my opinion of course I am sure many will beg to differ.

So yeah 2 and 4 for me, but a couple of fantastic games nonetheless!

I'm almost done with Cod4 atm. On Heat. But from my experience this is the order.

Cod3

WaW

Cod4

Black Ops

MW2

MW3

Cod Classic and Cod2 would be in the number 1 and 2 spots I imagine. I've only completed 2 levels on vet in cod2 and Classic is near impossible on Regular.

Ironically though, a reply to the posts above me. I played One Shot, One Kill (Cod4) and I would get like 5 grenade indicators at once. I couldn't stay in the booth because I would throw 4 back again and again and get killed by one that's not even in the booth.

Well, that's how i did it. I just hid in that room until the chopper came then I threw all my flashbangs grabbed MacMillian and cheesed it. That part and no fighting in the war room were insane, but EVERY level in WaW was like that.

Seriously, I havnt played COD 2 but WaW takes the cake easily. Mile high club is still the hardest mission ever though, and i would be willing to bet that will never change.