Arcade Gannon bug

TGR

I am playing for 11 hours now on my second playthrough and I just recruited Arcade Gammon.He is following me ( I even told him to wait for me and then to follow me ),but I tried to enter Camp McCarran with him,and he just doesn't enter.I have Rex as the other companion and he entered with no problems.It's the first zone I try to enter with Arcade as a companion and well...it doesn't work.

Any solution ?

I had problems with Gannon when I was about to meet a trigger for his questline. He refused to follow me into the apartments to confront Anderson. He would wait outside and if I went outside, he went inside and when I went back inside, he went outside. But as soon as I finished with Anderson, he made a beeline back in to do his dialog. Weird but then, this IS Fallout...

I had the EXACT same problem and just made a topic elsewhere... It happened to me at the Lucky 38, Camp McCarran, the Terminal in McCarran, Repconn Test Site, and other areas. Pisses me off when I realize he's not following me and I have to go back for him.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1160788-damn-it-keep-up-with-me-arcade/

Can't remember if this is true or not, but he might not support the NCR, meaning he could be refusing to follow you?

No, he represents the NCR i'm pretty sure because if you try to join with the Legion he leaves you.

Tell him it's time to part way then recruit him again, and it should work, It's how I got him to enter.