Who here installs all their games?

Craphex

So I started out installing 1 or 2 games that I play most so it's quiet and sometimes has better loading times. But as I'm starting to play more and more games at a time, my hard drive is starting to fill up. I do have a 250gb one so it will take a while, about 20 games installed so far, but is it alright to have this many installed at once, it's not going start slowing down on me compared to an empty hard drive with just one game installed?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I started out installing 1 or 2 games that I play most so it's quiet and sometimes has better loading times. But as I'm starting to play more and more games at a time, my hard drive is starting to fill up. I do have a 250gb one so it will take a while, about 20 games installed so far, but is it alright to have this many installed at once, it's not going start slowing down on me compared to an empty hard drive with just one game installed?

Just delete some. Who has 20 games on the go at the same time lol. Think I've got 3 or 4 installed at the mo and once finished with, they get deleted. Quiet ftw.

i pretty much install all my games that i own. if i gamefly a game, i'm only playing it for a day or two so i don't even bother. then when i beat a game, i delete it. except modern warfare, gears of war, etc, etc. games i randomly jump on for random online play.

It shouldn't, but still I wouldn't stuff the HDD completely.

I always install the games I want to play, usually that's just one retail game and perhaps an Arcade game, along with the occasional demo I'll delete shortly after. Only got 20GB HDD, but so far it's good enough.

Just delete some. Who has 20 games on the go at the same time lol. Think I've got 3 or 4 installed at the mo and once finished with, they get deleted. Quiet ftw.

Well I get bored when im doing the same thing for a while, don't know why. I play a game for about half an hour then switch to the next turn back around. About 6 or 8 games a day. Doesn't include playing the one on my laptop at the same time :p

I install every game that I'm about to play. Once I'm finished, the game gets uninstalled and the next game in the list gets installed.

*raises my hand.....same here. However, there is a few games I installed for months and months after I finished it. Halo 3:ODST, Halo Reach (GOD) got it free after the beta disc not working with new dashboard eariler this year, Halo CEA are the mainly I installed even I havent play halo games for awhile. I kept a few games in case of anyone or my friends need help for achievements. That's pretty much of it.

For some reason I install all of my games. Even if I know Im just playing the game long enough to get all the achievements on it then trading it in or something. I just like to save them because I feel the game runs smoother and makes my Xbox do less work. I have the space on my HDD so why not?