Who travels by horse or who takes the carriage

WRM5567

I never take the carriage but all the events annoy me. They were charming at first, but I do so much side-stuff that I'm seeing the same event like once per hour and it's become very tedious, especially when I'm hunting or picking flowers and suddenly I have to help some dude save his wife from being hung.

I understand that I don't "have to" but missing out on stuff like that annoys me more than the act of doing them. So, the worst thing is when I'm riding out of town and suddenly somebody yells for help just as I'm at the edge of their call radius and I turn around too slowly and their icon disappears from the map and the event ends. =/

When I played through the story, I rode my horse quite a bit as I enjoyed the random encounters and liked to get a feel for the environment. Camping and traveling directly to a waypoint is also very convenient, but I've occasionally taken the carriage if it was close by.

I've accidentally hijacked the thing way too many times though, causing my trip to take far longer than it should have.

I've only taken the stagecoach once. Most of the time I ride my horse, if I'm really in a hurry to go somewhere I just use the camp to fast travel. Even if I'm in the middle of a town it takes all of 10 or 15 seconds to ride my horse far enough out of town to use the camp, so I don't see any real reason to use the stage coach.