TheCrazier

So after looking extensively online trying to figure out why I can't play BF4, I realized the game ( which freezes on the raining screen) will launch if I disconnect from the internet, then reconnect after the menu appears but still I cant load the multiplayer. I have an open NAT, all ports open, heck I even disabled my firewall for the XB1. I reset gateway, did a LAN connection. Nothing works.

BUT I noticed when a friend used with his account when he was over, It asked him to log in with his EA account or something. It never asked me that! nor does it! which explains why it always freezes trying to connect! How can I force it to ask me to log in? I think the reason this happened was because when I got my XB1 and BF4, I didn't have Live and it just went straight into the game and I played campaigned. Now that I got Live, it just can't connect.

I will try to delete my account and redownload it to see if it works and Ill keep you posted but after this im out of ideas...

Deleting my account didn't work but when I delete the saved data, it seems to start working, asking me to adjust the screen but it still syncs the data before I can stop it. I guess Ill go for the last couple of achievements need in single player and delete the data from the cloud also and see if that helps. Keep you posted in case anyone has the same issue.