How many times can you get suspended from XBL?

agentplatypus

I haven't got banned yet but made people mad on games for like, GOW2, get them down and do the whole 'rape' thing and they quit and leave me bad feedback. But eh, they do it to me.

I never been banned either, but I do the same thing except it works better if you use them as a meat shield, and take them to the wall.

I tried searching but the search function is broken :/

How many times can you get suspended from XBL before you are permanently suspended?

I just got suspended for the 1st time (no idea what I did).

It depends I was suspended for having Live and Let Die in my motto and it was "offensive material" and so I was banned for 24 hours. Someone once posted somewhere it goes, 24 hours, 48 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, then a review of profile to determine appropriate suspension/perm ban.

It all depends of course on what you were banned for. If its for a motto or something, I don't think they (the man) will perm ban you, but if you are cussing up a storm and are posting racial mottos for people giving you bad feedback, then Im pretty sure its time to go to the PS3

Some info on Feedback system

If you choose a nickname that violates the Code of Conduct in any game regardless of ESRB rating, and other players complain about it, your account will be suspended. First offense is a one-day suspension. Second offense is one week. Third offense and every subsequent offense is two weeks.

What's the procedure for reporting people anyway? Like, whats the bare minimum someone has to say to you before you can go report em?

I never report people for language, because I have quite a mouth myself when playing online. The only thing I report people for is either glitching, or in one instance when I knew for a fact that someone was downloading games illegally to a modded console (still does, ace job MS).

• 1 month later...
I have been banned 2 times both times for my motto/bio. Now i'm more careful of what to say I would hate to be banned for life for something silly. Oh and it was a 1 week ban for this 'I eat Babies' Come on wtf..

I just got suspened for 1 week for having in my motto "I had sex with a pancake and Mrs. buttersworth" and I only figured that out having yelling at the dot heads on the phone for a hour (who could barely speak english) used another account to check and saw my whole motto code of conduct.

My first suspension was because I had in my motto "I have a metal wang" what the hell is wrong with the people.

I listened to an interview from the xbox live guy himself and they do look at the complaints. They print out reports twice a day. I think its a shame that people do report others for cursing; especially on mature games. If you don't like somebody cursing ask them to stop or mute them. I think the bio and info shouldn't really matter what anybody puts there really I mean if you don't like it don't read it and don't be friends with that person. That is why there is a prefer or not prefer people. That's just my opinion. I do report people that lag switch though.

I honestly think that suspending people for their motto/bio/ect. is retarded! If it is just a minor thing then at least microsoft could send you a message saying "Please change your motto or we will suspend you". Maybe they could care a little bit about their consumers and not so much about money. Besides im the one paying to play on their god dam service. just got banned for a week and im pissed.