Is it just me?

NorthStrife

It seems to be pretty easy, the location guide by Grifftuitous is brilliant. Basically, look in Extras > Car Showroom then find the cars you haven't got, look at the guide, find them, repeat until you find every car. Takes ages though because you have to keep switching discs if you are finding them in missions.

It was by no means hard, per se (am I saying that right? Well anyway...), it was just really annoying and time consuming. Virtually every car I had left was not in the area described in the guide, even after switching between all three discs. I ended up just farming big parking lots in each of the three LA areas until the cars showed up that I needed.

It seems to be pretty easy, the location guide by Grifftuitous is brilliant. Basically, look in Extras > Car Showroom then find the cars you haven't got, look at the guide, find them, repeat until you find every car. Takes ages though because you have to keep switching discs if you are finding them in missions.

Not entirely true, most of the time, the cars aren't in the locations that the guide says that they are. Which isn't surprising, because it comes straight from the strategy guide, and lately they get a lot of information wrong.

The car achievements are being stressed about because it is mostly based on luck, nothing actually hard. Some cars just won't appear, no matter how hard you try. They eventually do, but it cosumes a bunch of time.

ugh don't go there! lol

Hehehehe yea i thought MK would be just as easy as L.A Noire boy was i wrong.

anyways getting 1200 in this game was a piece of cake with all the guides. the cars were the only problem... i found 69 on my own.. and the 15 in garages. my last 8 were not that hard either. but not easy... just needed a point in the right direction.

No they are not hard, I got to about 87 without searching and up to 93 with no problem, then the last two have been stupidly frustrating finally got one of them but seriously finding one more car even if it clears the game may kill me and yes I have 1090/1200 and the rest of the game is easy and less time consuming than this one acheivement