12-8

12-9

12-10

13-8

14-7

14-9

i get A, cant get A+

any pics would be helpful

EDIT: i got all of them done but 13-8, i have posted screens below and here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=333555 if anyone can post a screen of 13-8 i would appreciate it. im $489 dollars away from A+, its driving me crazy.

EDIT Part 2: finally got it, see below for solution

Edited by Rottingflesh13

14-7

[attach]6526[/attach]

14-9

[attach]6527[/attach]

thanks for the 14-9 mate :D Just the 15 lot for me to do and thats it finished been coming along slow re doing it in the ipad so i can get nice screenies for everyone. Need to get all the thanks done :D

EDIT: all done now i will see if i can get some good screenies up for everyone who is stuck

Edited by EchoPark

Not to be a downer but I cannot get 13-1. I get $17,225 as the highest even using less bombs and different placement. Just wondering if anyone might know what I am doing wrong.

Also 13-3 and 13-4 I cannot even get the stage cleared with the provided photos.

I apologize if it is working for others but I cannot seem to get it to work at all. I do not believe I can be the only one having problems, so if there are other solutions that would be appreciated!

Edited by Goats Are Cool
more info

14-2 is gonna drive me crazy :p can only get a B on it.[/quote

for 14-2 just put your 3 down blast bombs on the upper right side where the 4 lines meet to make a + sign, put them on the upper left and right boards as close together as you can, should crumple to 10 feet and give about 4200 over the target score

Not to be a downer but I cannot get 13-1. I get $17,225 as the highest even using less bombs and different placement. Just wondering if anyone might know what I am doing wrong.

Also 13-3 and 13-4 I cannot even get the stage cleared with the provided photos.

I apologize if it is working for others but I cannot seem to get it to work at all. I do not believe I can be the only one having problems, so if there are other solutions that would be appreciated!

For 13-1, Just add another left bomb to the vertical above the furthest right bomb from the pictures above

Edited by gooshnoff15
Detail

For 13-1, Just add another left bomb to the vertical above the furthest right bomb from the pictures above

Thanks, but when I do that I am only getting around $17,400. I tried lots of variations and its not working. It gets the level cleared but not A+. I appreciate the help but for some reason I cannot get this (and a handful of others) level. :(

14-2 is gonna drive me crazy :p can only get a B on it.[/quote

for 14-2 just put your 3 down blast bombs on the upper right side where the 4 lines meet to make a + sign, put them on the upper left and right boards as close together as you can, should crumple to 10 feet and give about 4200 over the target score

Works like a charm! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...