anyone like lost ???

invincible rob

good show with seaosn 1 but like minty said 2 kinda lacked and with the writters sayign seaosn 3 will be more abotu love that kinda makes me eeeh.

But im still going to watch it, i do hope it only has 5 or so season but NOT a movie, i think to end it with a movie would be odd as hell and theyd msot likly screw it up major

good show with seaosn 1 but like minty said 2 kinda lacked and with the writters sayign seaosn 3 will be more abotu love that kinda makes me eeeh.

But im still going to watch it, i do hope it only has 5 or so season but NOT a movie, i think to end it with a movie would be odd as hell and theyd msot likly screw it up major

*Possible Season 2 Spoiler*

I did start to worry about season 2 during the middle of the season but I thought the last couple episodes were quality and the finale was great as it introduced a new character who can possibly bring the story outside of the island. As far as love being a focal point for season 3 I think love has been a reoccuring theme throughout the whole show and for season 3 to focus on it wouldn't suprise me as the season 2 finale ended with it (how far would one go to find it?).

I also hope that season 3 will give more information on the "others" and possibly some details on their backgrounds (especially Gale) and what the hell they are actually doing/studying on the island.

• 2 years later...

I've been putting off getting into Lost for bout 3 or 4 years now. My friend finally told me i HAD to watch it all. So i watched the first 3 episodes off abc.com, and a week and 2 days later ive finished all 4 seasons and the 10 from the 5th. This show is truly addicting