Oops... Cheated on intel... any hope?

Dave

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stuck with this problem too.

I wanted to see what the cheats were, turned on the cluster grenade cheat, tried out high contrast and collected 1 or 2 laptops.

didn't get the 15 intel achievement, but i did get the 30 intel one.. So strange.

I even tried starting a new game, and still the intel's aren't available.

Think there is a way we could get this achievement? or is it lost forever?

I'm stuck with this problem too.

I wanted to see what the cheats were, turned on the cluster grenade cheat, tried out high contrast and collected 1 or 2 laptops.

didn't get the 15 intel achievement, but i did get the 30 intel one.. So strange.

I even tried starting a new game, and still the intel's aren't available.

Think there is a way we could get this achievement? or is it lost forever?

I believe it is lost forever.

delete safe not useful

i have simmilar problem

i have 980 G but I not have achivments of 15 intels

What?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys whats up GT xXxGIDDYxXx I think I have a big problem. I found 20 intel items, then decided to use the slow mo on some boards to get the rest but what i forgot was use the cheats no achievements so i have the 15 intel achieve and all the others ones but i found all thirty and no 30 achievement what should i do

I collected my last intel and forget I had one of the cheats on due to trying the cluster bombs out. I didnt get the achievement which was my mistake but is there anyway to do the intels again?? I have tried deleting my saved game etc and when I start again no Intels!! Seems silly that the achievement is impossible to get now!! Any ideas:(

so here's what you do. delete everything related to CoD4 not just the save file. then restart the game. you'll have to start over from the beginning but the intel should reappear.

if that doesn't work call up XBOX live and tell them you want your reset code. They'll give you your unique reset code and it'll completely wipe everything (backup your other stuff first)

Then the same as before, you start over but all the stuff is back.

so here's what you do. delete everything related to CoD4 not just the save file. then restart the game. you'll have to start over from the beginning but the intel should reappear.

if that doesn't work call up XBOX live and tell them you want your reset code. They'll give you your unique reset code and it'll completely wipe everything (backup your other stuff first)

Then the same as before, you start over but all the stuff is back.

thx, only problem is i need something to back my stuff onto, maybe a friend will let me borrow a hard drive to help with mile high club.

• 2 weeks later...

after getting that last piece of intel on No fighting in the war room, i didnt see the achievement thing pop up. then i remembered i had a cheat on. all that time i spent going through each level (using a guide a little bit) and working to get the intel and it gets ruined because i had a cheat on.

i already tried deleting my save data. didnt work.

any help?