Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you actually boost the 5 ranked wins achievement. I tried joining and quitting to find the guy I was boosting with but there's to many people who join?

I don't know so I am asking the same question in my post above. ;)

But there is a trick. :) If you and your opponent has a mic, you could ask him if he is ok to lose to you to get one more win for achievement :) If you understand what I wanna say...

EDIT: Somehow I managed to get my 4th and 5th win by playing Ranked matches :) Now I need to win 5 more random games for Win 10 XBL Games achievement :p

EDIT2: It seems that you can find more mature players in the evening (US)/in the morning (EU) than opposite. I think someone has already mentioned something like that somewhere so I don't take a credit for it ;)

Edited by AuriDUL

I'm looking for anyone that has the Viral achievement ("Spellslinger") and wants to trade 5 ranked wins. I don't really care about the 10 wins since I can do those in Player matches, but I don't give a damn about ranked and want to get it out of the way.

I'm on at random times, but if you want to do it send a TEXT message to "Sekoku" with a date/time (pref. sometime this weekend) in EST (not UK/UTC/whatever timezone of yours) and I'll nay/yay it and we'll get it going. :)

Can someone help me get the 10 online wins?

Only need 5 more wins. I already have the 5 ranked and that 0 points achievement so I can give you that in return. Add me to your friends if you can do it.

Looking to boost this evening, need a couple more ranked wins and about 15 or so more cards to have everything unlocked. The mono red and and red/white/green decks are annoying as hell to unlock cards for. Also I have spellslinger if its needed.

I'm looking for help with the 10 online win's and Spellslinger. I'm not looking for 5 ranked, I'm wanting to try and get those on my own. My GT is Lemacian2. Just send a message saying why your sending the friends request, otherwise I'll more then likely just deny it.

Edited by Lemac
Worded the first sentence wrong