Bit confused

Deus Ex Machina

First of all, welcome to Xbox360Achievements! :D Post in the Members Profiles section or any of the Off-Topic sections does not count towards post count, so that is most likely the reason why your count is not going up. Just keep posting in other areas, without spamming of course, and you should be able to get at least 5 easily! :)

Pretty sure I've posted in a few places that aren't off topic & it hasn't counted, could be mistaken though I guess >3< Thanks though!

I see you posted in Anime & Manga (which is part of the off topic section), so that is most likely what you are thinking of and that would be the reason why it does not count. No problem! I'm glad I could help! :)

Oooh, How about Gaming news, That's on topic correct?

Yes! The ones that are part of Off Topic are as follows:

General Off Topic

Anime and Manga

Car Talk

Entertainment Board (includes Books, Movies, Music, Television)

Media Forum (includes Gallery)

The Diner

The Garage Sale

The Sports Bar

Top 5 Lists

Anything posted there or in Member Profiles will not increase your count, but every other area on the site should!

Right thanks for that.

Another question, is there a certain reason why it isn't picking up my Gamercard, I've tried putting it in Lower caps like the thread suggested but none the less it still isn't picking up my Gamercard >3<

You're welcome! :)

Gamercards have been broken for quite a while now, so it may still not show up properly. Even though it shows up as a broken image, it still links to it.

I have a question. There are a few threads on how to put your gamer card in the signatures. But how do I put it on the side (to the left) of my posts?

P.S. Sorry if this is a silly question... I'm new and still trying to get the hang of this site :p

At the moment this feature is broken :D