MVP wont unlock

Tibbs

He has the most kills and the least deaths if you discount the two dudes at the bottom.

Yes, but the two guys at the bottom matter. It counts it out of ALL players. There were so many matches where I had the most kills, but the quest/achievement requirements were not completed since someone would have one less death than me. It unlocked for me fine though when I finally had it. :)

Not necessarily. One of the recent games I played had an MVP with one kill and 0 deaths but still managed to get the MVP quest. I was wondering how he did it, and it looks like he played support the entire time. While everyone rushed into battle with the warrior class, he stayed behind building and healing everyone. I tried it myself and earned 2nd place with the fewest kills. Give it a shot folks.

its the mvp ---Q---U---E---S---T--- that will unlock the achievement.

N____O____T to finish mvp in a match. Those are 2 different things.

Anyone of you bothered READING the quest infos?

You need to finish with: THE MOST KILLS A--N--D THE LEAST DEATH in the match.

It is NOT about kill/death ratio, it is NOT about score, it is NOT about finishing "mvp" in a match.

If you get 52kills in the match and 2 deaths, and one dude have 1kill and 1death, you WONT unlock it no matter if you got the best ratio and best kills.

52 is the best kills, but 1 death is better than 2, so you dont have it.

You need to be the best in kills AND death.

Someone join at the end and gets 0death? yes, you re boned and wont get it cause he died fewer times than you.

Again: finishing "mvp" in the match is NOT completing the mvp QUEST.

Edited by The Phoenix 097

Will guy i had 2 kill and zero death everyone else has 1 death or more and still didn't get the achievement so?

Are you kidding me or you just cant read?

YOU NEED TO HAVE ---B__O__T__H---

NOT just one.

LEAST death A---N---D the MOST kill in the match.

I highly doubt that 2kills was the most kill in the match now was it?

So you had LEAST DEATH but NOT THE MOST KILLS.

Thats why you didnt get it.

You need BOTH.

Are you kidding me or you just cant read?

YOU NEED TO HAVE ---B__O__T__H---

NOT just one.

LEAST death A---N---D the MOST kill in the match.

I highly doubt that 2kills was the most kill in the match now was it?

So you had LEAST DEATH but NOT THE MOST KILLS.

Thats why you didnt get it.

You need BOTH.

To make it even more clear; for the achievement to unlock you need

a) most kills in a round

AND

b) less deaths than any other person

So, if any other member on the entire score-card has the same or less deaths than you: MVP will not unlock AND if any other member on the entire score-card has the same or higher kills than you: MVP will not unlock.

If the AND doesn't ring a bell, I HIGHLY recommend looking into basic math (usually algebra or maths) to get it sorted in the alleged mass between the ears :)

Your screenshot CLEARLY states you had 7 deaths while others have less so Microsoft did the right thing and did NOT award MVP Achievement to you.

To make it even more clear; for the achievement to unlock you need

a) most kills in a round

AND

b) less deaths than any other person

So, if any other member on the entire score-card has the same or less deaths than you: MVP will not unlock AND if any other member on the entire score-card has the same or higher kills than you: MVP will not unlock.

If the AND doesn't ring a bell, I HIGHLY recommend looking into basic math (usually algebra or maths) to get it sorted in the alleged mass between the ears :)

Your screenshot CLEARLY states you had 7 deaths while others have less so Microsoft did the right thing and did NOT award MVP Achievement to you.

Wasnt i clear enough with my 2 posts ??? :eek::confused:

Wasnt i clear enough with my 2 posts ??? :eek::confused:

It was pretty clear to me o.o It seems like people are just getting extremely confused with getting MVP and the MVP quest/achievement. The developers probably should have made a quest called MVP for getting MVP and for this quest for getting the most kills and least deaths in the same match something different...would have caused a lot less confusion between people lol