Very easy and enjoyable !

My friend got this game and we played it 2 days ago and it was very easy and an enjoyable game... I've got 500/1000 in less than 15 mins, and the full 1000 will take time I guess since you have to beat all songs with 5 stars, yeah the songs are good and very easy to get 5 stars.

the only thing that I'm not sure about that you have to buy everything in the game to unlock some achievement.. lest hope its east one too !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
it doesn't matter if it's girl or boy. my friend who completed the game and got the full 1k said, make sure you have great lightening and do the moves before they appear on screen. he said there's definite lag. so do the moves before they appear on screen.

This is basically how you have to look at it. Just watch the cards and start the move a little early. I got the full 1k in about 2.5 hours. The only grinding comes from having to earn more stars to buy everything. I think I needed to play like another 10ish songs after I 5*d everything to have enough points. Just pay attention to cards, if the card is calling for just an arm movement (like the cabbage patch) but the avatar is doing arms with like a hip circle, just do the arms. There were a lot of songs like that and I think the programming in the game gets confused and thinks you're doing it wrong. I'd be glad to help where I can just message me.

This is basically how you have to look at it. Just watch the cards and start the move a little early. I got the full 1k in about 2.5 hours. The only grinding comes from having to earn more stars to buy everything. I think I needed to play like another 10ish songs after I 5*d everything to have enough points. Just pay attention to cards, if the card is calling for just an arm movement (like the cabbage patch) but the avatar is doing arms with like a hip circle, just do the arms. There were a lot of songs like that and I think the programming in the game gets confused and thinks you're doing it wrong. I'd be glad to help where I can just message me.

so if the limbs are glowing yellow or red, ignore that?? sometimes they glow yellow and a still get blue check mark for the card

I need some help and/or advice with these 8 songs:

1. Shake Your Groove Thing

2. Just Like Heaven

3. I Fought the Law

4. Love Shack

5. Turn the Beat Around

6. Crocodile Rock

7. Surfin' Safari ***

8. La Bamba

After these I am done with this impossible game. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I follow the beat, it is just that certain moves I can not seem to get down pat for the life of me. :mad:

*** Surfin Safari is bullshit. It is so short and the beat is awful

• 1 month later...