Football/Soccer foot issues

Tricka21

Right 1st of i'm not complaining I just wanna see if anyone else has experienced this because I find it quite funny to be honest,

ok in reality I consider myself a fairly decent football player, i'm the striker for my Sunday team & don't do too bad at scoring goals but heres the thing i'm naturally predominantly right foot & no words can explain how abysmal my left foot is, it

literally has no shot power in it whatsoever anyways in Kinect sports I cannot for the life of me shoot correctly with my right foot it either goes wide or direct to the keeper (in reality this isn't the case my right foot is a boom foot lol) but now my left foot just seems to be god in this game, everytime I score a left foot finesse or left foot screamer I lol so hard

Has anyone got any similar stories? on a side note at this rate Kinect is gonna make me ambidextrous :)

I'm right footed myself and I'm okay with left foot on Kinect, in real life my left foot is awful. Although a thing to note is that you have to swing your leg in the direction of the arrows for it to be a good pass/shot. When you shoot you have to guide your leg and foot to the direction. If you guide it in the direction wear there is no arrow pointing it will take the nearest arrow. Hope that helps and yeah I do score some awesome goals by nudging the ball :)