untouchable

cosmic

has anyone have any ideas on why within one of the tasks why untouchable isnt unlocking?! ive avoided death within a wanted match but hasnt unlocked it? has anyone else had this problem?

when attacking, when you get knocked down, there is the option to press Y to change classes. if you do this, it counts as a death. other than that, i have no idea.

Check the following:

-Make sure you've played a complete match from beginning to end. Untouchable will NOT unlock if you join in the middle of a game.

-It MAY not unlock in private matches, only on player or ranked.

-You must not have been killed even once during a match, but you must have at least one kill to your name.

Check the following:

-Make sure you've played a complete match from beginning to end. Untouchable will NOT unlock if you join in the middle of a game.

not so sure about this one, me and a friend have each gotten untouchable at least once after being dropped into a match of manhunt already through most of our defense round.

Check the following:

-It MAY not unlock in private matches, only on player or ranked.

-You must not have been killed even once during a match, but you must have at least one kill to your name.

I can confirm that the bolded bit is incorrect. I have achieved the Untouchable bonus multiple times by just joining a random Manhunt game with the defensive side almost over.

Other than that, good tips.

-I'm almost positive it DOESN'T unlock in a private match.

-You definitely need at least one kill.

-If you get stunned, don't press Y.

-Not sure about this one, but does everyone else in the lobby need at least one death? Or can multiple people get untouchable?