Favorite song to play?

What is your favorite song to play? One that you can play over and over without getting bored? (Include instrument) Mine is Fury of the Storm on guitar. Personally I like the song more than I did TTFAF, and I find it more difficult. Such as in TTFAF I could tap the intro easily, yet the OMGWTFBBQ section is no joke :eek: I still find it fun to tap though :p

Mine is probably Suffocated by Orinathi on guitar, I love that song.

DLC wise though it is The Taste of Ink by The Used on drums, such a fun song to play.

Tones of Home - Blind Melon

I have to play through tears of joy but I manage:)http://card.mygamercard.net/crest/islehopnpriest.png

You do know you put that imagine in your sig don't you?

salvation by rise against, i love the song and it's got nice riffs

Isn't the song saviour?

salvation by rise against, i love the song and it's got nice riffs

It's called Savior. Rise Against doesn't even have a song called Salvation (that I know of.)

Anywho, I finally got to hit Bohemian Rhapsody and OH MY GOD THE ANIMATIONS.

Props to Guitar Hero! I could not stop smiling when I saw all characters standing like that C:

It's called Savior. Rise Against doesn't even have a song called Salvation (that I know of.)

Anywho, I finally got to hit Bohemian Rhapsody and OH MY GOD THE ANIMATIONS.

Props to Guitar Hero! I could not stop smiling when I saw all characters standing like that C:

Yea that was pretty awesome.

Bohemian Rhapsody, no question. Makes me smile every time it gets to the solo and reminds me of Wayne's World.

Never been a massive fan of that song before but love it now.

this, basically. the first time i played it i thought it was nothing special, but it really has grown on me.

i also like suffocated, bloodlines, and waidmann's heil. those are more because i like listening to them, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...