Achievement Discussion

Kairi

Woo! Finally a Forza game where I'll get more than a hundred gamerscore! The last one was so heavily stacked toward Multiplayer it hurt :/

Just to reiterate; FH2 has got 305 points from 1000 that completely rely on "having a console that can go online and interact with drivatars and/or other players". At least some can be obtained more easily like "Compete in 200 multiplayer events" as opposed to winning them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Usually not a fan of multiplayer achieves, but when the multiplayer is as good as it's gonna be on FH2 then it's worth every second of time put into it and it doesn't feel like an grind

Had some amazing MP on FH1 and TDU2; just the sheer fun of f****ng around with cars and trying to get everyone in line to actually achieve something, makes it all worthwhile.

FYI, depending on how I download the game, I will very probably be online nonstop Oct 6 to Oct 10 from 10AM to 5PM CET.

Had some amazing MP on FH1 and TDU2; just the sheer fun of f****ng around with cars and trying to get everyone in line to actually achieve something, makes it all worthwhile.

Best game I remember for that was Burnout Paradise, literally tonnes of multiplayer challenges that required 2 to 8 players in the lobby. Some really random but it was nice to work together and achieve something like you said, let's hope FH2 has some challenges similar :)

Best game I remember for that was Burnout Paradise, literally tonnes of multiplayer challenges that required 2 to 8 players in the lobby. Some really random but it was nice to work together and achieve something like you said, let's hope FH2 has some challenges similar :)

Forza multiplayer i've always been unsure, especially FM5 i always seem to get idiots who just love ramming.

FH1 i found to be better as alot of challenges you had to work together, i hope its like that in FH2.

As for Burnout Paradise, it was one of the best racing games i've played with others online, it was great fun...

• 2 weeks later...
I don't get the achievement to win 3 head-to-head races with driveatars that have a bounty on them

What's not to get? Your GPS will point them out. They have a yellow cross hair with the letters CR in it. Beat three of those in a race and you're good.

Never owned my own forza game and it was not that tempting either

Because of the achievements and the whole focus on beeing a pro racer.

But must say i really like this game because i feel like the focus has been shifted

To a more casual game with the choice of "racing like a pro"

And the achievements are actually fun to do since theres not only

racing relater achievements :)

Two achievements I don't get are: "We Meet Again" (win a showdown at every Car Meet) and "Super Meet Boy" (Grab a livery, grab a tuning setup, buy a car, and enter a Showdown at any Car Meet). Anybody got these yet?

Yeah I'm having problems with Super Meet Boy, I've taken part in a showdown with a tuned car that has a livery and nothing. Although it doesn't say perhaps you have to win more than 1 showdown, or it has to be in a certain class. Thats all I can think of.

Yeah I'm having problems with Super Meet Boy, I've taken part in a showdown with a tuned car that has a livery and nothing. Although it doesn't say perhaps you have to win more than 1 showdown, or it has to be in a certain class. Thats all I can think of.

I don't even have the car meets in my game some how. Level 76, just finished the first Horizon finale, but not once have I seen a Car Meet, wasn't even aware what they were until I started looking at the achievements over the weekend.

For Sper Meet Boy, you just need to take part in the showdown. The other achievement requires you to win. Also, for SMB, you need to buy each thing at the car meet

I don't even have the car meets in my game some how. Level 76, just finished the first Horizon finale, but not once have I seen a Car Meet, wasn't even aware what they were until I started looking at the achievements over the weekend.

Pretty sure until you enter the first one after being told about it, you can't enter them even if you find them. You don't have a blue "P" anywhere? Sorry, I forget wher the first one was.

Pretty sure until you enter the first one after being told about it, you can't enter them even if you find them. You don't have a blue "P" anywhere? Sorry, I forget wher the first one was.

I don't recall seeing anything about them while playing the game, but I've not seen a single one. Bit stupid if I can't do them at all now because I may have missed the intro for them, but I'm fairly certain I didn't miss anything anyway.

Edited by UberPirateNinja

• 2 weeks later...