Anyone who has played this, approx. time frame to 1000?

SpideR NY

why take it off? u can get all of the singles achievemnts easily if ukno how 2 do it i only need 4 more not including the one for completing them all if thats y ur gonna take it off

I hate fighting games. I would have rented it if it was a easy 1000 to add to my pointless achievement score that for some reason im addicted to adding to. Since its that unbelivable hard to even get 100 points not even a doubt i wont be getting this.

This game is going to be incredibly long and repetitive but im willing to pop this in to the 360 every now and then to eventually accomplish the points. But couldnt the developers have helped out a little and put a better stat system or counter in the game so that you can tell who you beat and what queens matches you did already so that you dont have to remember for each girl you play.

if ya ask me they SHOULD of had sum online achievements and and not an achievement for each beating the game with each character and then an overall one and same with costumes i can understand if u beat it with every1 in the game then get the achievement for completeing the game with all characters and unlocking all achievements just not a specific one for each girl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I intend to go all the way despite the huge time frame. I mean come on how many of us have played a Final Fantasy game through 3 - 4 times over ? Its not a problem at all for me and i work 40 hours a week. Either way i'll post my time frame when ive completed it. :p

Edit ~ I win a match in under 1 minute. :)

• 3 weeks later...

All this talk of it taking ages to get all the achievements has put me off getting the game. Sadly it's arriving at my doorstep tomorrow. :(

How long does each match take though? If there short bouts then I'm sure we could all just force ourselves to play a couple of hours every other da to get the achievements? Sure it's going to take forever, but think of the satisfaction you'll have at the end. :)

All this talk of it taking ages to get all the achievements has put me off getting the game. Sadly it's arriving at my doorstep tomorrow. :(

How long does each match take though? If there short bouts then I'm sure we could all just force ourselves to play a couple of hours every other da to get the achievements? Sure it's going to take forever, but think of the satisfaction you'll have at the end. :)

I'm still not gonna to play it:p

I think this game is good fun, however because the championship fights vary from each person I am started to get annoyed. I've played over 30 Matches with Aingle (something like that) which is double the recommended and still no achievements (I've mainly been playing Street Fights but a coupe of Arenas and Red Valley's too). Also I played a Queens Match to make it possible to unlock a costume and that didn't work, which has angered me.

Can anyone help me please? Going to send the game back tomorrow if I can't get this god damn achievement.

Approx time to get the remaining 750 points of this game is 2,125 hours. I got that by taking the number of people you have (50 including the lambdas) and multiply that by 500 (the approx number of matches it takes with each person to get everything) and that equals 2,500 matches then add another 500 matches to get the shop complete and you get 2,500 matches multiply by 5 (the approx time it takes per match including loading times), that equals 12,500 minutes or 2,125 hours or about 86 days of straight playing. If you did one girl per week this gamne would take you a year to complete. To those of u who are going for 1,000 - ENJOY! ;)

You are so getting your maths al muddled up. First it takes no way near 5 minutes to win a match, go into a Street Fight and it's possible to win a round in 20 seconds, which equals 40 seconds in total. And 50 characters? Are you sure about that, I thought there was 20.....

Do you think you could help answer my previous question though please? :)

You are so getting your maths al muddled up. First it takes no way near 5 minutes to win a match, go into a Street Fight and it's possible to win a round in 20 seconds, which equals 40 seconds in total. And 50 characters? Are you sure about that, I thought there was 20.....

Do you think you could help answer my previous question though please? :)

i have no idea how you could win in 20 seconds, but i would say it takes 2-5 min. And yes its the 20 main characters plus the 30 lambdas.

This will tell you everything u need to know about the game...http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=929261&topic=27733502

It is so easy. Just start by running at them with A and smashing them up into the air with X, hitting them with X again on their way down. Do a couple of kicks when their on the floor and do your killer move when they get up. Now do a couple more kicks and a graple move to win.

Of course they could counter and stuff, making it harder. But still, 1/4 times I win rounds in 20 seconds.

Edit:[/b} How to acquire Singles Title Matches

You must meet the following conditions:

4. If your alter-ego has the belt, you can't win it.

That must be the only thing not letting me get a title shot. How do I change this?

It is so easy. Just start by running at them with A and smashing them up into the air with X, hitting them with X again on their way down. Do a couple of kicks when their on the floor and do your killer move when they get up. Now do a couple more kicks and a graple move to win.

Of course they could counter and stuff, making it harder. But still, 1/4 times I win rounds in 20 seconds.

Edit:[/b} How to acquire Singles Title Matches

You must meet the following conditions:

4. If your alter-ego has the belt, you can't win it.

That must be the only thing not letting me get a title shot. How do I change this?

who has the belt and who are you trying to get it with?

• 1 month later...

they do have a guide for it. to earn all the costumes to PUT into the shop, not actually gain them to my knowledge, the easiest way is to have the game "load" a certain amount of times. That means quitting game, and turning it back on. I figure by the time you play your 300 hours to get the singes match, you should get the outrageous 220+ loads they ask for when earning the costumes. To win a singles champ was easy, just too LONg! you have to beat every char once, and win 10 or 15 matches in a row with no losing. Put it on easy, go to street fight, and set time to 1 minute games. Fastest way to do this, by the time you do about 15 matches just remember who you didnt play and look for where they are currently fighting. This proccess got me 2 singles in 4 hours about. Worst game ever

I believe you actually need a total of 331000 per character, and that includes all the Lambda wrestlers.

The unlocks are NOT random, read the FAQ.

If you average 1500 gold per match, that means you need fight roughly 221 fights per wrestler.

It takes me 2 minutes to win a fight on easy so I'll need to fight 441 minutes which is roughly 7.5 hours per character.

The real issue is that the game is a pure grind and it's difficult to playing 2 miunte matches doing the same thing over and over for that long.

• 3 weeks later...

i would do the fights all in street fights and on easy.....if you think about it kills a lot of time by doing that because sfs are short and easy and they are single so it would be a whole lot easier to get it through those.....unfortunately i cant keep a streak going with who im trying with (evil rose) and might try someone else

• 7 months later...