Finally got "Completist"

RedPhoenix526

Just got it tonight :woop:

And I'll be honest, that sucked. I spent the last three days spending about 4-5 hours a night on it, and that's after having half the characters at level 50 and the others around 25. Much trouble as I had with "Master of Chaos", which I used Yue Ying to complete, this had to be much worse just because of all the grind.

Well, so that means I should be ready to pick up Warriors Orochi 2 like I've been hoping to do for a long time now, and I'll be ready for Strikeforce HD. Already got my 1000gs on DW6:E, SW2 (and I"m not going to pay for XL for that), and Warriors Orochi, so it's looking up :p

And yes, this thread is kinda just to brag since so few people get "Completist" on this game because of the grind anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

haha Gratz! I just got mine last night as well x_X I completely forgot about this site until just tonight... might have been a bit of help but meh...

Good luck with Warriors Oroichi though.. I bought the game and only played it a couple of times multiplayer and it was probably the laggiest game I ever played... took about 45 mins just to finish a level because there was SO much slowdown.... It was actually pretty cool though but WAY too easy to level up... a bit unhappy about some of the new weapons but seeing Oroichi say Lu Bu things was just hilarious and awesome. I ended up giving the game to my friend... it was just too laggy. Tell me how it pans out though id like to know.

Gratz again though on the Achieve... I was stuck at 950 and had to go on a 3 week vacation its all i could think about to finish that one haha the feeling is great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Your getting Warriors Orochi 2? ...HA!

If you hated the grind in DW6. You will quit playing Koei games during WO2.

Unless you don't plan to get all achievements. You will go effin' insane. Better have some music to go with your two months of grinding.

But seriously, I'm happy I'm not the only DW fan that completes every game with Koei on it.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...