Achievement Trading Thread

N30CHAOS

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some help with this one too everytime i try for it someone else is beating up all the enemies :) Or the screen freezes up, so if someone can help i really would appreciate that.

Furtermore how do you guys get this achievement? It only unlocks in public matches right? And you can't invite someone right? And do you have to play till 250 pts and it unlocks or do you have to complete the whole game after that?

I think the best way is to start with 2 and then 1 turtle die so for the one who is left alive it would be easy and fast to get it.

I hope to hear soon of someone and if someone above still needs it let me know we can play together :)

some people know this already but .. you CAN invite a friend into a public match to get the achievement if you wish ... just be lucky enough to get that player to join the room before someone else comes into it though ... the achievement as mentioned previously does not unlock in a private match only in public

some people know this already but .. you CAN invite a friend into a public match to get the achievement if you wish ... just be lucky enough to get that player to join the room before someone else comes into it though ... the achievement as mentioned previously does not unlock in a private match only in public

Thanks man i didn't know that you still can invite people, i am sure to try that :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...