I wish i was a pirate.

otaking live

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be a parkour assassin that can go wherever he wants without being noticed. Or able to stop time like that guy from "Click" that would be so cool, fun and hilarious to do.

Edited by MORON2

This is kinda off topic but this thread reminds me of a story. The one where the rich tourist is speaking to a local who has a hut on the beach. The local asks the rich guy, "Why do you work so many hours, and let your job take over your life, except for a week long trip to the beach each year". The rich guy responds, "Well if I work hard now, I will be able to retire one day, do some fishing, relax for the rest of my life, and then hang out on my house on the beach". A little annoyed the rich guys ask the local, what he does all day without a real job. The fisherman responds, "I fish for a couple hours, relax on the beach for the rest of the day, and then go back to my house on the beach to hang out."

The moral of the story....somedays I wish I were a pirate too.

Some days I just hate this mundane society we live in. Occasionally I just want to throw off the every day life shackles and go be........a pirate. Living out on the high seas doing what I want when I want. Ahhh that would be nice. Stealing and pillaging what I want.

Some days the darkness just wants to take over. Goodbye minimum wage bullshit with little outlook for the future. I'm going to be a pirate.

I don't know about plundering and pillaging, but so far I've never felt as free as when I'm sailing.

If you're near rivers, lakes or if lucky enough, the sea, learn to sail.

Don't go for the easy powerboat crap, it's nothing compared to sailing.

Just know, that if it's really your thing, the sea will always be calling out for you, and you'll be in it for life.

I'm a part-time pirate of sorts, some friends own a canal barge - 3mph alcohol fueled cruises with the good ol' Jolly Roger flying high!

Only because we're modern pirates, we've moved onto whiskey more than rum...

Me too. We keep it real with rum though :p

Nice stop off at a pub along the canal. We've got a wench and eveything...

387723_136023006507349_100002989529209_165074_92446240_n.jpg