Challenge achievement

toadlord180

I loaded up my level 72 assassin and got a few achievements to pop. One achievement that didn't was the challenge achievement. If anyone figures out a way could you let me know because jimmy Jenkins literally blew trying to find him.

Protip: Don't complete the Doctors orders mission. When you get to the place bloodwing was originally held, there are 4 boxes. I have Jimmy pop up every time. SOmetimes twice. Also Don't pick up any mission items.

Do you have every level 1 challenge completed on that char?

Never reset to start over BA challenges?

That would suck because you'd have to either start a new char and gain all level 1 challenges again or you'd have to reach 85% completion on your existing one and start over anyways.

Had you previously reset your challenges ? Have a quick look if you already haven't to make sure none are at 0, failing that try and complete one thats near completion to see if it unlocks.

I used to use this guide when I was boosting badass challenges, seems like theres been some work done on it since I last used it http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/step-by-step-prestige-guide-prestige-top-gear-finalized/2044

They had said achievement wont carry over which seems odd considering the characters have everything. Can you say what carries over? I'm guessing story achievements need to be re earned

All decked out popped immediately. When I used a fast travel, all of the base game location achievements popped i.e. Arctic, Urban, Highlands and Blight Explorer plus World Traveler. I tipped Moxxi once and Sugar Daddy popped. I bought 1 thing from the Black Market and Better than money popped. The game is suffering from a serious bug. My lvl 50 shows 3,430,954/3,625,271 xp and any xp, I gain, doesn't get added. I haven't gone to any DLC areas yet and all story related achievements have to be done again. I'll post other stuff that can be easily unlocked as I go along.

I'm not playing Pre-Sequel until I finish BL2 so I currently can't comment on that one. Lastly, BL2 looks phenomenal.

Challenge Accepted popped for me when I completed one additional (not a "level one" challenge). I have everything achievement-related done with this character, but did have a few miscellaneous challenges that were not maxed.

It seems the achievements pop whenever you trigger "one more action" related to the achievement counters, except for the main campaign "discover all locations" set. I'm having trouble unlocking the all-locations achievements from 360 DLC (pirates, hammerlock) as well as the achievements for completing all side missions, because there are no more side missions to do and no undiscovered places left to rediscover.