Road Map to 1750

Coadster1

hey anybody what to boost with my friends? i have least 4 friends that would like to boost for halo achievements hit me up here and let me know....we just need 4 more people cause u need a total of 8 to boost.

You should be posting in the Achievement Trading Thread. You'll find alot of people there.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

sry to say this buddy but: FAIL...this guide it nothing but achievement descriptions i think everyone knows by now how and where to get these cheevs..the question is whats the best way to get them? can you boost them? if so then where? with friends? so many un answered questions alot more is need than"the best place to get this is snowbound swords " uhhh yeah ok and how exactly do i get a triple kill with a sword if no one wants to play swords on snowbound then what?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

50+ hours?!

Campaign + Meta = 12-14 hours

Multiplayer (assuming boosting skill achievements, and getting the spartan officer) = 12 hours

legendary dlc = 3 hours

mythic 1 = 4 hours

vidmaster update (no gamerscore): 2+ hours

mythic II = 2 hours

My total for completing 1750 is only around 37 hours, not nearly over 50. Just saying.

Quick question: Do you still need to buy all the DLC in order to get 1750 in this game?

You will need to either buy all 3 map packs, or buy Halo 3: ODST which already has them on the disk.

50+ hours?!

Campaign + Meta = 12-14 hours

Multiplayer (assuming boosting skill achievements, and getting the spartan officer) = 12 hours

legendary dlc = 3 hours

mythic 1 = 4 hours

vidmaster update (no gamerscore): 2+ hours

mythic II = 2 hours

My total for completing 1750 is only around 37 hours, not nearly over 50. Just saying.

You will need to either buy all 3 map packs, or buy Halo 3: ODST which already has them on the disk.

I made the Approximate Time to 1000 assuming playing without boosting. In that case 50+ Hours should sounds more reasonable. Save This Film and a few others like the Lone Wolves achievements can take for ages to get. But I see what you mean, let me change that now though.

sry to say this buddy but: FAIL...this guide it nothing but achievement descriptions i think everyone knows by now how and where to get these cheevs..the question is whats the best way to get them? can you boost them? if so then where? with friends? so many un answered questions alot more is need than"the best place to get this is snowbound swords " uhhh yeah ok and how exactly do i get a triple kill with a sword if no one wants to play swords on snowbound then what?

This isn't an Achievement Guide, it's a Road Map. A basic outline of how to get them and what is the quickest way. An achievement guide has a pretty detailed description for each individual achievement. ;)