Earn 15,000+ Legacy Score in under 1-hour!

animusVOXone

All credit goes to BladeMDP for sharing this method.

First thing, head over to SHARE and download my Roster. Search for my GamerTag (Neditch), and download Roster File "NINERS99". This Roster has every player on the San Francisco 49ers maxed out to 99. This took nearly 2-hours to do, so your welcome!

Next, start a CONNECTED FRANCHISE as a Head Coach, making sure you "import your roster" prior to creating your coach. Remember to create a new coach. It probably doesnt matter, but choose the option that has Joe Gibbs on it.

Now, once you get to settings, do not change anything other than the difficulty to "All Madden," and allowing the CPU to sign free agents and re-sign players to contract extensions.

Now, do not play the games. Simply advance each week. If you win, save and move on. If not, rinse and repeat. (I did not lose a single game in 3-seasons). It will take three seasons at minimum to earn all the legacy achievements. Just make sure to go undefeated and win the Super Bowl each season.

Good luck!

Edited by animusVOXone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First thing, head over to SHARE and download my Roster. Search for my GamerTag (Neditch), and download Roster File "NINERS99". This Roster has every player on the San Francisco 49ers maxed out to 99. This took nearly 2-hours to do, so your welcome!

Next, start a CONNECTED FRANCHISE as a Head Coach, making sure you "import your roster" prior to creating your coach. Remember to create a new coach. It probably doesnt matter, but choose the option that has Joe Gibbs on it.

Now, once you get to settings, do not change anything other than the difficulty to "All Madden," and allowing the CPU to sign free agents and re-sign players to contract extensions.

Now, do not play the games. Simply advance each week. If you win, save and move on. If not, rinse and repeat. (I did not lose a single game in 3-seasons). It will take three seasons at minimum to earn all the legacy achievements. Just make sure to go undefeated and win the Super Bowl each season.

Good luck!

Great Guide. I give it a try tonight.

Confirmed, this method works. However, at least for me, the saving process seems a little clunky.

Because of this, I'd recommend that if you lose 1-2 regular season games, you can just press on -- as long as you win 14+ games and win the Super Bowl, you'll be getting plenty of legacy score. That can save some time over saving every week and loading often.

tip: if you do this using the online connected franchise, the simming goes by way faster.

load the roster up, start a private franchise with custom rosters and follow the OP guidelines.

i got all legacy achievements in max 25 mins

ONLINE makes simming real fast. Thanks.

Edited by MalikGowon

Good luck!

tip: if you do this using the online connected franchise, the simming goes by way faster.

load the roster up, start a private franchise with custom rosters and follow the OP guidelines.

i got all legacy achievements in max 25 mins

Thank you both i picked up the achievements so fast just like you said i didnt lose one game lol 3 superbowls in a row 9ers Vs Broncos

Has anyone had trouble with the legacy achievements popping up employing this method? Is there a lag (i.e. do achievements only pop up at the end of the season) or a glitch? If the legacy achievements aren't popping up using this method when accumulating or surpassing the corresponding score do you have any suggestions on how to rectify this? Any feedback, or suggestion is greatly appreciated

Can someone please tell me with detailed instructions how to get the downloaded roster to my team so that everyone has 99 stats. Thanks

After you search his gamertag and download the roster..

Load the roster so that it is the one you would play a game with if you chose to. Then go to connected career and start one and choose import roster, when you pick a team all the 4 players they show on the 49ers should be 99 overall. voilaa!

how did you get the achievements to pop mine are being stubborn?

Figured it out, I had to clear the system cache, if anyone is having issues that is a likely culprit

Having the same issue even after clearing the cache

Edited by THE DEADLY DOG
Double post being merged together.

When I load the roaster and go to import it says to use custom roster be sure to go to the load and save page or whatever I did that and made sure it was loaded and every time I import custom roster it always imports 2414 I think the number is.... And I see no 99 49ers