Thoughts on the beta

I'd like to find a match...

Holy shit... this is one of the worst games I have played. How is it this bad? How were the devs confident enough to release this beta? I hope this flops horribly. I feel like I'm playing a first ever test version of Battlefield 3, but even shittier than that.

Edited by Spock

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww you get butthurt much because someone doesn't like your favorite game. Awww.

I will even guess we don't share similar tastes in music, food or movies but who gives a ****, eh? Go play your crap, I'll play my crap and we don't even have to sit next to each other at the Game of the Year awards. BTW: your favorite game <insert game name here> loses.

The beta is full of spawn camping, buggy gameplay and poor map design. The menus are cumbersome and the graphics are weak. It lacks the vehicle combat that makes BF3 even moderately bearable. The game plays like Battlefield and Homefront's inbred love child.

The OP asked for thoughts, there they are. You don't like them; nobody cares. Post your thoughts on the game and sell its virtues.

LoL scrub, i can see you are just a little kid so ill go easy mate, you play mw3 shitty graphics same engine from 12 years ago... lol mw3 horrible spawns, shit graphics, bad communtiy little 12 yo cry babies. lol most likely you, you prob suck so bad at bf3 thats why you cant play it. instead you play mw3 which is soo easy a mentally retarded kid can play that lmfao. lol mw3 takes no skill it rewards you for dying lmfao. all guns are laser beams and take no skill to use. actually thats all cod guns, i see you lack skill in big boy games continue playing games for little kids lmfao.

anyways i bet you're one of those, SWAG FAGS or 420 losers. aka typical cod kid lmfao.

Edited by Benny34

I hope this flops horribly.

Now that's not very nice:p

Played this again and am reconsidering my decision not to pick this up day 1. We got to the last objective and it started to come alive and feel like a true battle. Reminded me a lot of some of the tenser moments in BF3, right up until the moment the server decided to kick everyone.

LoL scrub, i can see you are just a little kid so ill go easy mate, you play mw3 shitty graphics same engine from 12 years ago... lol mw3 horrible spawns, shit graphics, bad communtiy little 12 yo cry babies. lol most likely you, you prob suck so bad at bf3 thats why you cant play it. instead you play mw3 which is soo easy a mentally retarded kid can play that lmfao. lol mw3 takes no skill it rewards you for dying lmfao. all guns are laser beams and take no skill to use. actually thats all cod guns, i see you lack skill in big boy games continue playing games for little kids lmfao.

anyways i bet you're one of those, SWAG FAGS or 420 losers. aka typical cod kid lmfao.

Someone wanna translate this from douche to English so we can read it?

Played this again and am reconsidering my decision not to pick this up day 1. We got to the last objective and it started to come alive and feel like a true battle. Reminded me a lot of some of the tenser moments in BF3, right up until the moment the server decided to kick everyone.

It can be fun, absolutely. Lately though, I've noticed a lot of camping in the beta though.

When everyone is playing the objective, it's a blast.

Mmm hmm, mmm hmm.

I am still unclear on your thoughts on the beta.

You have played the beta, right?