NUMBER 1 Noms

IBlest

People have been Cheating that's the Problem -_- in the MP and the Training Mission there is a thread on the Official Capcom Site that is trying to get support to get them to do a monthly reset on the leaderboards look it up it may be worth it in the long run

People have been Cheating that's the Problem -_- in the MP and the Training Mission there is a thread on the Official Capcom Site that is trying to get support to get them to do a monthly reset on the leaderboards look it up it may be worth it in the long run

so let me get this straight... just so we all can understand what youre saying...

Most people will lack the skill to get this title at idk 20,000 points or whatever it is *you know 6+ kills of gold* so their gonna complain about a title which in no way means their gonna get the full 1,000 anyways

from there, people are cheating to make it harder than it really is...

so people are bitching about it, to get a reset

so people can RECHEAT to get the spots and the people who dont notice miss out

Seems pointless from my end

In my opinion, resetting the leaderboards is a real backhand to the face to those of us who worked to earn 1st. If they did a monthly reset it would also take away the value of earning NUMBER 1, since a lot of people would have it then. Just like how Bungie gave people recon when ODST came out, those who already earned it by special means could no longer claim having earned anything cool since everyone was getting it.

In my opinion, resetting the leaderboards is a real backhand to the face to those of us who worked to earn 1st. If they did a monthly reset it would also take away the value of earning NUMBER 1, since a lot of people would have it then. Just like how Bungie gave people recon when ODST came out, those who already earned it by special means could no longer claim having earned anything cool since everyone was getting it.

yes and no...

on the ps3 for instance 1 guy had the game a MONTH before release (no clue the details there... but someone had the trophy list since then and no its not a time edit since i saw it long before LP 2 was out) he could do any stage in a time that passes you, and get NUMBER 1

from there there were like 7 people according to trophycard.com that got the game a week before everyone else who could do the same

then it just kinda snow balled... Though very few of the people who have it, really worked hard to get it, people like me and you (i spent 6 hours trying to do it, and even after i got it ive only droped 4 spots with a total gap of .392 seconds from me and first)

Im not sure if i posted it here (dont care to look) but i like this title screwing people out, a lot of people forget just because me and anyone else with it still need to earnn the rest which im trying to do all the damage ones and im quite far into it... but its in no way enjoyable! same with the luck based faction matchs =\

also ive yet to meet a single person on LP 2 on my over 200 (nearly 300) co op chapters, who even knew what NUMBER 1 was nor cared =P they just thought it was from the slot...

now if we got a costume piece like a crown this would be another story... But i do stand by them not wiping it since there is no point in trying to do it well (also based off how the game works i dont think it can be wiped without there being issues =O) all i mean here is they would need to wipe our records on the save too since whats to stop the server from reuploading my stats after a wipe?

Its not hard for them to reset the leaderboards, but I still think that they shouldn't.

I do not have it yet, or may not even get it, but I don't think everyone should get it.

Just the thing that bugs me about this, is that they put an achievement in the game that requires you to "be the best" so to speak. When they know, only a handful are actually capable of it.

I know that achievements do not have to be able for everyone to get, but I feel that it is still kind of stupid.

Its not hard for them to reset the leaderboards, but I still think that they shouldn't.

I do not have it yet, or may not even get it, but I don't think everyone should get it.

Just the thing that bugs me about this, is that they put an achievement in the game that requires you to "be the best" so to speak. When they know, only a handful are actually capable of it.

I know that achievements do not have to be able for everyone to get, but I feel that it is still kind of stupid.

if it makes you feel better i strongly believe band of brothers is glitched =D unless it requires in 1 go which is completely unreasonable

Instead of resetting the leaderboard, just make an all-time, monthly and weekly leaderboard! The #1 will still be #1 all-time, but others can try for the weekly, monthly #1 and still get the number 1 title. You're not really #1 but then on the other hand you are the weekly, monthly #1. This would be a way better solution (I think).

No not really because place on leaderboards means nothing Most leaderboards on Games are glitched any way. Also If they don't reset the leaderboards then 98% of the people won't get 1000 gamerscore Since u need the NUMBER 1 noms and TOP 10 noms. Also to even if they do reset the leaderboards still lot people won't get it inless there good at game. So it will still have some credit for getting it

Instead of resetting the leaderboard, just make an all-time, monthly and weekly leaderboard! The #1 will still be #1 all-time, but others can try for the weekly, monthly #1 and still get the number 1 title. You're not really #1 but then on the other hand you are the weekly, monthly #1. This would be a way better solution (I think).
yea that would work defo to get the number 1 title

No not really because place on leaderboards means nothing Most leaderboards on Games are glitched any way. Also If they don't reset the leaderboards then 98% of the people won't get 1000 gamerscore Since u need the NUMBER 1 noms and TOP 10 noms. Also to even if they do reset the leaderboards still lot people won't get it inless there good at game. So it will still have some credit for getting it

Why dont people FING get it...

capcom can release a patch so that gets moved to special noms (were not gonna play thats not possible or anything, this is just a cold hard fact sorta thing) everyone still forgets there are over 300 more noms...

99% of the people wont get the 1,000 because of so many other reasons people need to shut the hell up about this number 1 title (ive posted this a few times even here and now im making it more apparent -.-)

you still need to play 300 chapters

you still need to play 500 matchs

you still need 3 overall wins with every faction (this alone can make it impossible to get =D because theres only a 20% chance of getting 1 win a week)

you still need to get 100,000+ damage with every single last weapon in the game (which if you got better weapons trust me it sucks trading your shotgun for a flame thrower... and trust me they feel like they take for ever...) not to mention some of them are HIGHLY speciality like the hand gun, which you cant set as a pick up and in campaign atleast ive only seen 2 times... on 2-2 and 4-1...

you still need all those VS 100,000 damage, and trust me some of them are rare as HELL to find

you still need 999,999 exp for every single class

every slot machine item

every training mission gold

band of brothers which as i said 3 or so times now is prob glitched (if not odds are you have to beat the game with 3x other people in 1 sitting...)

you need to pull off every good job

you need to figure out some of these titles (like...

Space Taker - In Episode 6-4, get killed by the NEDS space station laser 5 times in 1 game

sorry i just still dont see how its done ~_~ maybe thats just me and ive yet to play MP to really get into those titles...)

you need to beat the game on every difficulty

etc

STOP ACTING LIKE THIS TITLE IS THE END OF THE WORLD or we need to reset the board... Getting that title =/= 1,000g, people need to accept that you know what, you might not be able to ever 1,000g this game... but you can get 950, and even if you have this stupid title... how many of you (which again i dont see how you believe you will get every other title but this one, thus you need a reset... since there are plenty of more that will take you longer to get...) are really gonna do all of that for the 50g... I can tell you, I spent 6 hours doing the same mission (5-2) I did it so many times when i finished i had over 100,000 credits... and even today on the leaderboard ive only droped to #3 with a total difference of .400 seconds... Now I am not saying im better than anyone or anything, but I am saying The 3rd time i got it i got the score good enough to get #2 YES my 3rd try... and i didnt once beat that score till i finally got #1 in the world... which trust me is 100% luck based because i did not truely earn the spot I accidently got it (5-2 is one of the timed pop and shot missions, there are 5 spots a lot of them are by each other... I shot one to the left and accidently hit fire for too long but the next one poped up where my bullets were and i got the world record time) thats all it comes down to really... Playing it enough to get the lucky break, im not saying anything past!

those who got the title even the ones who were here trying to get it and got passed tried to leave space for the next person, but i dont think ive seen anyone do one that wasnt one of the advanced training missions, and with the HUGE lack of people playing (on ps3 there are only 8,000 people who joined a faction or whatever, and the average leaderboard has 1,000 scores) im sure you can find one that you can beat... and if you cant well shut up, accept you lack what it takes or that its beyond you, and take solice that you can still earn 950 gamerscore having fun unlike people such as myself who can 1,000 it but need to use every stupid weapon for X damage, need to figure out every task, need to hope not one of these 400 titles are glitched (band of brothers make it look bad) and move on... because at the end of the day the only person who will know you only got 40% of the titles over 99% (missing the #1/top 10) will be yourself, and no one will know what people have the #1 title and just gave up...

Im sorry if i come off rude, but people just need to accept there are so many other titles that require so much time, who knows if anyone with the Rare #1 title will put in the time to get it... the ones who seem to want this reset or change or think its BS need to accept there isnt any achievement that says get #1 thus its not an issue, there are over 100 titles in the slot machine alone... so you can earn zero and still get the only other title for them... finally people who are unable to get them as i also said earlier need to accept that people worked hard for the score I was talking to people on the leaderboard that i was working at to get the #1 nom, and only the current at the time #23 actually held the number 1 spot at some point so its not like a lot of people just stacked on and got it, also as i said i spent 6 hours working towards my title, I had a lot of doubt since i was always .300 - 1.300 seconds off but i still did it, and though i dont retain the spot, it was hard enough and if capcom just removes it I will take it as a slap in the face and I will promptly quit playing if im not super close to the 100% (sorry about the wall of text too =\)

I love how most of these dudes who type a huge ass comment,

never add there gamertag, why is that?

C'mon 'Luke' shows us your Tag. :)

Space Taker - In Episode 6-4, get killed by the NEDS space station laser 5 times in 1 game

^By the way i have this Nom, i got it without trying, out of nowhere it appear in my list.

I love how most of these dudes who type a huge ass comment,

never add there gamertag, why is that?

C'mon 'Luke' shows us your Tag. :)

^By the way i have this Nom, i got it without trying, out of nowhere it appear in my list.

because im a ps3 gamer, but if you want my psn name im "admiralvic" Level 17 with 2,400+ trophies

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean people are "glitching." I got the game 5 days after it was released and I still managed to get a #1 spot after I had played for an additional week before I even tried trial times. You just need to step your game up.
yea but point of this arguement is not getting high on leaderboards it's that no 1 spot to high to beat and even if u do beat it by chance. Your still leaving the stake even higher 4 the next person and so on. Up to know I'm 29 on the leaderboards would got in top 10 but died couple times which slowed me down. I have no problems getting top 10 but being realistic the 1st place really high and hard to beat Edited by IBlest

you still need to play 300 chapters
Done

you still need to play 500 matchs

Done

you still need 3 overall wins with every faction (this alone can make it impossible to get =D because theres only a 20% chance of getting 1 win a week)
My Femmes will be done today

you still need to get 100,000+ damage with every single last weapon in the game (which if you got better weapons trust me it sucks trading your shotgun for a flame thrower... and trust me they feel like they take for ever...) not to mention some of them are HIGHLY speciality like the hand gun, which you cant set as a pick up and in campaign atleast ive only seen 2 times... on 2-2 and 4-1...

Done

you still need all those VS 100,000 damage, and trust me some of them are rare as HELL to find
Missing the Final ones for Laser Lance and Missile Pod done the rest

you still need 999,999 exp for every single class
Done

every slot machine item
Done

every training mission gold
Done got my final gold this morning

band of brothers which as i said 3 or so times now is prob glitched (if not odds are you have to beat the game with 3x other people in 1 sitting...)
Done

Done and it needs to be on 6-2 not 6-4

and I also have NUMBER 1 and I still believe in the reset, People are cheating and there are people who got the game early how is it fair that some one who Downloaded the game a week before release who most likely sucks gets the NUMBER 1 Title because he was the only one playing it? Its not fair and those People who have managed to Mod the Ability's so they can have Special Guard II And Defence II on at the same time so they withstand all damage? how is that fair? it isn't a monthly reset is the only way to make it fair over all

People are cheating and there are people who got the game early how is it fair that some one who Downloaded the game a week before release who most likely sucks gets the NUMBER 1 Title because he was the only one playing it? Its not fair and those People who have managed to Mod the Ability's so they can have Special Guard II And Defence II on at the same time so they withstand all damage? how is that fair? it isn't a monthly reset is the only way to make it fair over all

I also believe there should be a monthly reset but I think they should have a seperate leaderboard for All Time best times and bring in replays of the top ten times so people at least get an idea of how to beat the times set and to syphon out cheaters.