Best place for charms?

Lord Goblinboy

I never had any charms drop from the spider, only runes - and rarely good ones too. Only reliable place is cyberspace. Once you've finished the game, replay the World Tree cyberspace in campaign mode, go through all the doors and extra wells. Once you've cleared it out, finish the 'story' and start a new campaign, the World Tree will have refreshed its supply.

The campaign isn't really that long.. hit up cyberspace wells as you go as most of them have a chance for Epic charms too. TBH, cash has no real value.. I've been hovering between 15-20mil, nothing to spend it on.

I've scored a charm that requires 8,000 kills above 50 hit counter... another with 10,000 undead kills - thats a fair lot of replay and chance to go through wells for Purple charms. Are you just trying for an achievement, or is there a specific charm you're trying to get?

Unfortunately no, you can't find out how many items you have acquired on your way to 7500 unless I have missed something. You also cannot salvage the items you have equipped without first unequipping them. Which means you need to have another piece of equipment to wear. (you can't run around naked, basically)

the thing is im going for 1000 in this game, then i wont play it again, currently need 2 unstoppables, elite armour set and 7500 item drops and 1000 rune drops

but the problem is i have all the aesir armours...and i dont want to lose them, but it wud make things so much easier if i just auto salvaged orange,

but if i did, i wouldnt lose the aesir armour im wearing currently? just the spare stuff

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...