Achievements not unlocking!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you checked all the missions and seen if they've been completed on normal? If it shows that you have completed all the missions then you should probably check if all your mission specific achievements have been unlocked - if anything is missing you would know what mission to complete again.

If all this checks out however then you'd probably have to try every mission once again and see if that will help.

Have you checked all the missions and seen if they've been completed on normal? If it shows that you have completed all the missions then you should probably check if all your mission specific achievements have been unlocked - if anything is missing you would know what mission to complete again.

If all this checks out however then you'd probably have to try every mission once again and see if that will help.

In the Halo CE campaign menu it sais I completed 10/10 missions and I received the achievements for every mission except the first two, which lots of people are having issues too. However, in the achievements app the progression for this achievement is 90%. I could understand if it was 80%, but why 90%? So weird... thanks for your input, though.

got lone wolf legend done today. only shows 83% progress. im selling this fucking console after i complete my backlog

Same problem, i did get the achievements for not doing it solo, but this one wont unlocK

Also says 83 or 87 percent completed or something

got lone wolf legend done today. only shows 83% progress. im selling this fucking console after i complete my backlog

Hey I'm upset about my achievement's not unlocking either, every one is and rightly so. But selling it because they don't unlock? That's a bit silly. Enjoy the game and move on to another with less glitchy achievements.

Same problem, i did get the achievements for not doing it solo, but this one wont unlocK

Also says 83 or 87 percent completed or something

Hey guys I had the exact same problem! Thing is, I ended up checking through my achievement list and even though I completed every mission start to finish, the mission "Composer" hadn't had it's achievement unlocked, even though in game, I had the legendary completion medal next to it. So look through your achievements and see if you have all the "completed xxxxx mission" achievements and you may realise that one hasn't popped even though you have done it, I had to redo the Composer and it popped. I think though that saving and quitting on some missions may somehow mess it up as I remember saving and quitting on that mission... Hope it works for you both.

Today i was noticing no achievement notifications popping up when they should have been ( beating mission, unlocking terminals ect..)

But when i go to my achievements they are unlocked. So even tho im not being notified in-game i am unlocking them.

So you guys should double check to make sure your not having the same issue.

Also has anyone ran into this and know how to fix it?!

-xICooRsYIx

Today i was noticing no achievement notifications popping up when they should have been ( beating mission, unlocking terminals ect..)

But when i go to my achievements they are unlocked. So even tho im not being notified in-game i am unlocking them.

So you guys should double check to make sure your not having the same issue.

Also has anyone ran into this and know how to fix it?!

-xICooRsYIx

same problem, not uncommon on the one, just hard reboot. nothing to do with the game. was doing it to me today too, now its fine after a reboot.

on another note, i unlocked 12 achievements last WEEK when the achievement server took a crap, they say done but not unlocked. still playing the waiting game. any thoughts?

Its not just achievements though that are messed up

And if someone bought an xbox for this game i can understand that they would be upset enought to trade it in actually

It just is piss poor quality, cant argue with that

i agree, this game doesnt help the Xbox One look and feel nice. If this was my first game on the One i'd be very disappointed. But since im used to the glicthy achievement server i dont think any thing of it.

Yeah the achievement servers seem to be under stress again today as I'm getting achievements from stuff I accomplished 20-30 minutes ago. Plus I still haven't gotten the achievement for beating Pillar of Autumn which I did a week ago. I'm just going to put halo down for awhile and go back to Forza. Thus far I've still had no issues in the achievements in that game.

same here, yesterday me and a buddy went on co-op nothing popped but we did have em unlocked. today nothing either but also nothing unlocked. i got 2 skulls a terminal and the 3rd lvl without a vehicle on heroic or harder

getting me ticked off, i just finished assassins creed rogue on 1000/1000 in 2 days so i can go back to halo seeing ac unity has some probs aswell.. now this game is crap T_T and i cba to play bf4

Edited by King Deidara