PS3 Good Deals thread

Bax x360a

So Ladies and Gentleman, have you discovered any good deals on your travels across the World Wide Web, or even in local stores? Please share.

I'll start off. Not sure if its just a local shop or not, but in England, theres a place called Discz. Their currently selling F1: Championship Edition brand new for £25, definitely worth purchasing in my opinion.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You stole my idea Bax!

I'm glad you created this. Sticky it is.;)

lol yeah yeah, "you're idea" :p

If your in the U.K and haven't bought Uncharted yet, you've got no excuses now with this deal. Brand new for £29.99

http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=PS3UN02&n=Uncharted:%20Drakes%20Fortune&p=PS3

Nice post mate, shame Jericho is arse though and only worth playing for achievements... I'll pick this up if "Entitlements" are added to the game, so cheers for the link.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know if it applies to all Toys R Us branches, but they are doing a few Blu-Rays on the cheap.

I managed to pick up Layer Cake for £9.99 in the Thurrock Lakeside store today.

They also had Blood Diamond and Superman Returns for the same price. Fantastic Four was £14.99 and I think they had Black Hawk Down for between £10-15.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I know i probably shouldn't be asking this in here but does anyone know of any good US deals on a PS3. I'm looking for a new version with Spider man 3 dvd, i'm getting it over summer so not for 1-2 months but i wanted to start scouting now.

The best i found was the PS3 bundle at blockbuster or the 100 Blu-Ray gift card at wal mart

Are they not going to do a bundle for the MGS4 in the gunmetal grey/silver ?

Has anyone even found anywhere that's actually selling this? I looked on Best Buy America and Canada, and I've found nothing. Same with EB Games America and Canada along with Gamestop in America. Nothing on the Special Edition Console.