"You've Wasted Your Life" problem

LarrySux

This should be one of the easiest achievements, but for some reason I can not get it to unlock.

I don't pause the game. I just leave it alone. When I come back (10+ minutes) it still has not unlocked the achievement.

I can't find any talk anywhere of anyone else having this problem, so this issue is really confusing me.

I've tried it to start off the game, in the middle of the game, and towards the end of the game.

This should be one of the easiest achievements, but for some reason I can not get it to unlock.

I don't pause the game. I just leave it alone. When I come back (10+ minutes) it still has not unlocked the achievement.

I can't find any talk anywhere of anyone else having this problem, so this issue is really confusing me.

I've tried it to start off the game, in the middle of the game, and towards the end of the game.

Hi Larry. This really is most curious. It unlocked for me no problem at all, and I am not aware of anybody else having a similar issue. The only thing I can think of is, are you sure that it was over 5 minutes? Sorry, that sounds really patronising!!! :) I mainly mention it because I am rubbish at judging time passing myself. :)

Another thing to check is to be sure that the storage unit that your profile is on is not out of memory. That can stop achievements from unlocking... happened to me with Alone In The Dark.

Apologies if this is all useless to you, I really hope that you manage to unlock it soon!

• 3 years later...

Another thing that might be going on (and this is just a guess) is that Tapp may be moving during that time frame. If I'm not mistaken, Tapp has to stand still for 5+ minutes. If, like I have, your controllers are older and will register one or more of the joysticks moving, then I don't think you'll be able to get the achievement until it's corrected.

Another thing that might be going on (and this is just a guess) is that Tapp may be moving during that time frame. If I'm not mistaken, Tapp has to stand still for 5+ minutes. If, like I have, your controllers are older and will register one or more of the joysticks moving, then I don't think you'll be able to get the achievement until it's corrected.

This is the only thing I can think of that might be stopping you from getting the achievement. Might be a good idea to use a guitar controller as that way the joysticks won't slowly register a move. My old controller would always have me walking forward for no reason. Good luck in resolving it.

• 6 months later...