Rage Quitting--Do it this way

iNf3Rn0 Lan

are you sure the opponent doesn't lose their win though? ...because I've had a buttload of people quit out on me and cost me my win when I beat them and I've reported every single one of them for doing so because quitting every time you lose and only staying when you win makes a person lower than shark shit in my mind and I'm not about to start doing it to others myself, if I win I win and if I lose I accept it, although so long as you are correct on this one it does seem a pretty good idea so long as I'm achievement hunting

I only ragequit on shitty players that feel the need to use the Ninja and run around in circles hitting me with the blowdart, I never quite otherwise. If the person will actually be a man and fight, so be it if they win. I hate when people quit out when I rightfully won though.

I only ragequit on shitty players that feel the need to use the Ninja and run around in circles hitting me with the blowdart, I never quite otherwise. If the person will actually be a man and fight, so be it if they win. I hate when people quit out when I rightfully won though.

See, but this strategy barely works and is laughably easy to counter.

Don't have a shield? Once you see the Ninja produce the blow dart, quickly hit the right stick in any direction and you'll have dodged the shot. Have a shield? Hold left trigger. Bam. His strategy failed and now he has to actually fight you.

Alright, you shouldn't have put the title as Rage Quitting. xD

He probably meant that after the match (when it says -person- Wins), just go to dashboard. When you press :abut: after the match is over, it saves the progress. But, if you go to the dashboard, it doesn't save. So, the person still gets their win because it saved ON HIS CONSOLE, and you keep your place.

See, but this strategy barely works and is laughably easy to counter.

Don't have a shield? Once you see the Ninja produce the blow dart, quickly hit the right stick in any direction and you'll have dodged the shot. Have a shield? Hold left trigger. Bam. His strategy failed and now he has to actually fight you.

I've decided to no longer Ragequit at all, it's a lame tactic and I hate when it is done on me.

how about everyone STOP WHINING and admit you lost and take your defeat!!!!!!!! thats what i do. im on the finals match and have had 9 straight people quit on me!!! this is retarded an you need to learn to stop acting like pussys and little bitchs and play the game and stop quiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about everyone STOP WHINING and admit you lost and take your defeat!!!!!!!! thats what i do. im on the finals match and have had 9 straight people quit on me!!! this is retarded an you need to learn to stop acting like pussys and little bitchs and play the game and stop quiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with big red. i just take the loss i could care less about my wins. i just play and try to get the wins in the tournament for the achev. every time im about to win in the tournament the person up and quits on me. which is bs. also when i do win y does it go in the ranked wins and not tournament?

Edited by x GrumpyNinja x

couldnt have said it better myself!:drunk

Couldn't be a better statement made with regards to this one achievement. I would have the achievement 10 times over by now if they'd just take the loss like they should. Learn from your mistakes, and plod on.