Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone who attended on Monday 11th January involving myself, C00L IMAGE, Eagle One, ChunkyPython... everyone who I missed and of course C00L IMAGE'S mother for trooping it up so late.

Thank you to you all.

I can't express how pleased I am about getting! :')

To any and all interested - I have set up a 5vs5 session setup over on TA on Monday, MLK Day (hail the king), @ 12:00 noon. We will be knocking out the silly, luck based achievements.

I figured a good few people might have the day off here (US) and doing it in the afternoon would work for some of you Euro folks.

If you don't participate over at that site, just send me and XBL message and if there is room I will respond and let you know.

The last few games I have played I have been shot and killed by my team. No idea why. There for I'm looking for serious players. I do have a headset just hit me up and we can figure it out. My gamer tag is CHILLIN CHILEAN. I like tis game allot I just hate the idiots I find online.

I really enjoy Terrorist Hunt in this game, but unfortunately none of my friends have Siege at the moment. I'm looking for people who would enjoy running through T-Hunt with me. Just add me and/or send me a message if you're interested. I'm on most afternoons or evenings, EST. Gamertag: NatDawg25

im on the opposite i like terrorist hunt and my friends that have this game hate thunt so im forced to play solo add me so we can do some thunts

So being a discussion thread. This game in Australia is $99 but now on special for $55 just wondering what the game is like now.

- Are people still playing this game a lot online so I can always find a game?

- Have they patched it so people can no longer team kill or is this still an on going problem?

- Are there any game breaking bugs?

This is all the info I really need if those things are all good I might go grab the game and give it a try.

If anyone is around 8:30 EST on Friday, I have another session up on TA for some 5vs5 boosting. It's currently full, but we generally need to use reserves because of people dropping. Feel free to message me if you plan to be online that time & day and we'll try to get you in.
I am bad with matching time zones so if you don't mind I will give you a follow so when I see you online playing I can message you and ask if you need someone.

P.S I got the game people it seems to be okay I am having some fun playing it.

Edited by Master Sieder