Glitch?

Darkdodoboy

So after i have saved up money for Bruno (Chapter 14) i got to the part where i gotta save joe, now when i'm near the door of mona lisa, i press the button to open the door, but it wont open, and i get fucked in the ass, because ive done chapter 14 for longer than i have played the game, and i'm really going mad. Can anyone help? How do i solve these glitches, i've had a couple of them

Whenever I got to that part, as soon as I approached the door, a cutscene would start and I wouldn't have to press anything.

Are you sure you're not skipping something? And how are you getting "fucked in the ass"? What does that mean? What happens when you can't open the door? Do the guys inside start shooting at you or something, or are you just stuck outside with no way to progress?

Otherwise, I dunno, could actually be a glitch...

EDIT: I've recently found a few people who've had this problem, they say to restart the chapter from the main menu to fix it.

Also, when collecting the money, are you robbing places or crushing cars to get it? Apparently, robbing stores and getting police attention might cause this glitch, so try crushing cars instead.

If you get to the Mona Lisa and the blinds are up and you can see people inside, you won't be able to open the door for some reason. It's also apparently better to get there at night.

And just in case, be sure you're wearing a suit, the Mona Lisa is a high-class joint.

Hope this helps...

Edited by Jack Frost

Whenever I got to that part, as soon as I approached the door, a cutscene would start and I wouldn't have to press anything.

Are you sure you're not skipping something? And how are you getting "fucked in the ass"? What does that mean? What happens when you can't open the door? Do the guys inside start shooting at you or something, or are you just stuck outside with no way to progress?

Otherwise, I dunno, could actually be a glitch...

EDIT: I've recently found a few people who've had this problem, they say to restart the chapter from the main menu to fix it.

Also, when collecting the money, are you robbing places or crushing cars to get it? Apparently, robbing stores and getting police attention might cause this glitch, so try crushing cars instead.

If you get to the Mona Lisa and the blinds are up and you can see people inside, you won't be able to open the door for some reason. It's also apparently better to get there at night.

And just in case, be sure you're wearing a suit, the Mona Lisa is a high-class joint.

Hope this helps...

Thanks, I figured I had to start the chapter all over again, it's just a pain. With "fucked in the ass" I just meant the game screws me over. Again, thanks for your attention!