Who getting this on the Xbox 360

Crazy BigGaz

me. no need to get xb1 with games coming out for only 360 till the middle of next year and a lot before for both.

So true, thats why I wont be getting an xbox one till june.

Im getting the game. I have fun on need for speed and glad there is no hard multiplayer achievements.

I like the achievement list simple yet a challenge with the level 60s.

yup just on the fact there is absolutely nothing out or coming out til march, but at the same time theres nothing on XB1 thats making me want that either, im not bothered bout games that are out on both consoles as the leap wont be astounding..

im actually quite woried at having nothing to play for a while lol

So true, thats why I wont be getting an xbox one till june.

Im getting the game. I have fun on need for speed and glad there is no hard multiplayer achievements.

I like the achievement list simple yet a challenge with the level 60s.

YA, no idea why they have so many 360 only games coming out until like may worth noting if they want people to grab a one. I just don't care enough about graphics to trigger that. ill get one when halo 5, left for dead 3, half life 3 ect surfaces :D

YA, no idea why they have so many 360 only games coming out until like may worth noting if they want people to grab a one. I just don't care enough about graphics to trigger that. ill get one when halo 5, left for dead 3, half life 3 ect surfaces :D

Really want a LFD3! If Left 4 dead 3 comes out and has a release date. Im getting a xbox one on that date.

Edited by Midnight_Jasper
Blah.