Silent Hill Movies

Bloodthorn

With the new one coming out in Cinema's soon, I'm just wondering about people's opinions on the last film and if they are looking forward to 'Revelation'. With some of the actors in this one it has the potential to actually be good and not like most game>film franchises. Thoughts?

I loved the first one, 2nd one looks absolutely horrible. Way to much CG, way to much emphasis on the lame 3D crap. And the cast just doesn't look that good. Not happy, will rent it when it comes out though.

There are some re-occurring actors, such as Sean Bean, in this one according to IMDB. Also Malcolm McDowell is in the sequel. Always a good performance from him. I think I agree on the renting though, just like the new Resident Evil movie haha.

There are some re-occurring actors, such as Sean Bean, in this one according to IMDB. Also Malcolm McDowell is in the sequel. Always a good performance from him. I think I agree on the renting though, just like the new Resident Evil movie haha.

I won't even rent Resident Evil. I loved Silent Hill when I when it came out, still loved it when I watched it again a few weeks ago. Chances are I won't be seeing this one in theaters, but I'm still looking forward to it.