Create-A-Character RPGs

Dite

I was trying to look through the Marketplace to get an idea of a new CAC RPG to play, and I wanted to ask some people here to see ones they thought were good (360, of course).

I've already played/am playing:

- Dragon Age: Origins

- Dragon Age 2 (finished once; playing again a few times)

- Fable (2 & 3)

- Mass Effect (& 2)

- Oblivion

- Skyrim (When it comes out; pre-ordering)

I've started on the Fallout 3, but got to a town with giant ants or something (it was months ago), got to the subway--sneaking around, I think-- and this one kept noticing me and I quit and never played again (I'm a scaredy cat, I'll admit. TR Underworld--played until giant spiders were running the sides of the walls, didn't even try. Turned it off and sent it straight back to Gamefly.)

I feel like there are others, but I think those were the most popular ones. I did see that Divinity II has at least some form of character creation, but I haven't played it yet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ended up renting it from Gamefly. It's okay, but can be frustrating. I couldn't figure out where to go next, and wandered aimlessly to end up being surrounded by enemies that were a lot stronger than me in hordes.

Then, I lost it, so I ended up buying it for 20 bucks. So, I'll probably end up finishing it anyway.