How much is it

TERMINATOR 2452

i was hopping it would be 800 points. :( Ill have to get some more points. :)

It's going to be worth the 1200 points considering the content and replayability.

Day one buy for me.. two days and counting.

I hope you'll both enjoy it! I've popped a bit of information below about what exactly your 1200 Microsoft Points will get you...

Worms™ Revolution sticks an exploding sheep under worm-on-worm conflict and blasts it squarely into the 21st century. With 32 single player missions, 20 single player puzzles, online or local multiplayer for up to 4 players, 3 multiplayer modes, customisation, worm classes and dynamic water!

• 32 single player campaign missions and 20 puzzle missions to exercise your brain.

• Fight to the death across 4 unique environments.

• Experience local or online battles with up to 4 players. Choose from 3 different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.

• 4 different classes of worm: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy.

• Customise your worms using a variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks and trinkets!

• New dynamic water and physics objects

• New weapons

• Award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as unseen narrator, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.

Thanks for the extra info, i'm assuming you work for Team 17. If that's the case thanks for the great series of Worms games over the years and continuing by developing a new title for us.

I do indeed and cheers, I'll pass those comments back on.

As mentioned above already, the game is now available to download from the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace :)

It's out and it's beautiful. The new graphics work and are a nice fresh addition, you can now flip FORWARD which is awesome, although I still instinctually backflip onto higher terrain out of habit. Water seems to add a much broader strategy along with the new worm varieties.

I really couldn't ask for more, I wasn't a huge fan of Ultimate Mayhem but I think it set up the platform for what Worms Revolution turned into, and it works really well.

Looking forward to investing hundreds of hours into Revolution as I have in past worms games.

• 4 weeks later...