Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat - Achievement Help

Hey

Finally down to my last achievement on this game, although there is already a bit of a solution, I'm just wondering if anyone else can shed any light on the Lock Unblocker achievement?

There really doesn't seem to be much to go on in terms of getting this to unlock, I'm not even sure of where to start

Cheers :)

Hey

Finally down to my last achievement on this game, although there is already a bit of a solution, I'm just wondering if anyone else can shed any light on the Lock Unblocker achievement?

There really doesn't seem to be much to go on in terms of getting this to unlock, I'm not even sure of where to start

Cheers :)

Have you looked at the PS3T.org guide?

Lock Unblocker (Silver)

Open a Factor Lock for each Factor

I got this in Issue 2: Panel 2. Factors are objects that can only be opened by a certain type of hero. The ones I know of are Nightmare (Thor?), Animal (Squirrel Girl), Elemental (Thor), Technology (Iron Man), and Strength (Hulk). There also might be a Mutant type. Open one of each and this will unlock.

Also, Trueachievements:

If you are like me and this did not unlock by the end of the game. Try replaying chapter one and two. From what I have gathered this has to do with specific characters making actions. Such as opening special doors, computer panels, breaking stuff etc. I got it when using iron man at a small computer. This was after already replaying all of chapter two and breaking and opening everything I could.

My best advice is when you get a new character in the first few chapters switch to them and do work. Hope this helps and if anyone has anything to add please comment. This ended up being my last achievement and most that I have talked to got it within the first three chapters.

• 3 weeks later...