This game is not easy!

The boss battle in level 3 is not easy.The puzzles in level 3 are not easy.The first puzzle in level 4 is hard.DO NOT BUY!:mad:

Are you FING SERIOUS, this game is a joke of a 1K, anyone who reads this post DONT listen to this BS...

The game is very BASIC, and anyone with half the mental capacity of a DONKEY, could figure this game out...

Like the one post said, "he played the game half asleep, with no problems"

LOL, this is one of those posts that just make you think WOW...

Are you FING SERIOUS, this game is a joke of a 1K, anyone who reads this post DONT listen to this BS...

The game is very BASIC, and anyone with half the mental capacity of a DONKEY, could figure this game out...

absolutely right :nana, game is a joke

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I got my 1K, but the last two boss fights are not what I would call kids game easy. Maybe I am just getting slow in my old age, but you gotta be quick with some of the BS that the bosses throw at you. Still, the achievement guide is right in my opinion. This is at most a 2/10 or maybe a 3/10 in terms of difficulty.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a COW... how does that change this?

But hey ANYONE that needs to write like THIS, seems to have mental problems anyway... LOL WOW.

I find it terrible that you can come in and try to belittle someone when you can't realise that YOU don't TYPE like THIS, even to make a point.... Probably still using MSN and writing like: "If YoU CaN ReAd ThIs AnD NoT CrInGe PlEaSe DiE"

Hopefully game is easy, just got on rental as its in my easy 1k list, i have come across some that are stated as easy 1k and are not. Gave up on Jumper as that last level, if you messed one tiny bit up it would actually skip you forward past the part you need for that last achievement, i dont have time to reply that much over and over :o

But simple fact is, what is easy to some might not be to others. Personally i can't say at all for this game as its not even entered my tray yet. Came looking to see if it was fun or monotonous and instead came across this.

Edit:

It's not that the game is hard is just frustrating as the controls are very clunky. It's actually very boring. But for 1000k it's relatively easy.

That is how to sum it up in a nice polite way. Much respect to you. (And i even got the answer i came to the forums to find out, for whats left of tonight i will find something more fun as im not in a points whoring mood lol)

Edited by Killerchronic

• 1 month later...

This game is very easy, actually. As mentioned before the controls sometimes kind of screw it up, and in my opinion work too slow. It sometimes is required to use your brain, but not too much (I was sitting there like a complete morron, trying to figure out how the first terminal hacking worked...took me way too long to find out how. :confused: It just for some reason didn't come to my mind, that it would be THAT easy. I just somehow thought in a way too complicated way, and was shocked about how freaking obvious it actually was.:o)

This game is certainly not as easy, as Avatar The Last Airbender, but it is still one of the easiest, and quickest 1000/1000:gsicon: games I've come across so far.

• 9 months later...