PGI Information on the new content ?

MrDudeTheFirst

Woundering if the new content will be 18+ Material ?

Reason i ask is because i live in Iceland, and we do not exactly have a Official XBL here so we either sign up for UK or Usa, and in some wierd cases Japan.. ?

Anyways, if the material is 18+ it cannot be purchased if you are not in the countries IP Area... Or something like that, the previous content wasnt, but i would like to get an official word from this Osomness community ;D

Also if there is Info on the L4D2 content's PGI would be apriciated.

Sorry for my choice of words if they seem off, aint exactly the best guy in the class in English :3

• 2 weeks later...
Woundering if the new content will be 18+ Material ?

Reason i ask is because i live in Iceland, and we do not exactly have a Official XBL here so we either sign up for UK or Usa, and in some wierd cases Japan.. ?

Anyways, if the material is 18+ it cannot be purchased if you are not in the countries IP Area... Or something like that, the previous content wasnt, but i would like to get an official word from this Osomness community ;D

Also if there is Info on the L4D2 content's PGI would be apriciated.

Sorry for my choice of words if they seem off, aint exactly the best guy in the class in English :3

If the first wasnt, then I doubt the next DLC will be either. I dont think its violent enough to warrent a 18 certificate.

By the way your English is spot on, dont worry:drunk