Seriously... & Re-Up - Progress Update

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now level 60 with 5100+ kills. I'm going to push for the completion within the next 4 weeks I think. I love Gears but the sooner I get all of the achievements, the better. There are so many good games coming out and I've still got to play the likes of Arkham Knight, The Witcher 3 and MGS: PP.

I should end the week around 63/64 and 6,000 kills so that gives me a boost going into next week when I'll be aiming for level 70.

I'm now level 60 with 5100+ kills. I'm going to push for the completion within the next 4 weeks I think. I love Gears but the sooner I get all of the achievements, the better. There are so many good games coming out and I've still got to play the likes of Arkham Knight, The Witcher 3 and MGS: PP.

I should end the week around 63/64 and 6,000 kills so that gives me a boost going into next week when I'll be aiming for level 70.

yup im trying to do the same thing i think im gonna hit level 100 way before seriously im a 71 and its taking for ever to level up

For those unaware the XP has been increased in competitive and it's basically like having doubleXP again. If you do fairly well and win most of your matches you're going to rocket up.

Really? That's good. I haven't played since double exp (Damn you MGS:V) Going to try and play a bit the next couple days after work. Hoping to hit 50 by the end of the weekend.

It almost certainly won't happen but I'm actually going for the completion next week. I hit level 60 three days ago but I'm going to be level 75 by the end of this week with around 6,600 kills after seriously grinding the game Thursday and Friday.

I have no other game to play and I'm not working a single day during the week next week so I have plenty of time on my hands. The plan is to level up 5 times a day. I don't think I'll have a problem on Monday (80) and Tuesday (85) but I can see it getting quite tough after that, but we'll see.

It almost certainly won't happen but I'm actually going for the completion next week. I hit level 60 three days ago but I'm going to be level 75 by the end of this week with around 6,600 kills after seriously grinding the game Thursday and Friday.

I have no other game to play and I'm not working a single day during the week next week so I have plenty of time on my hands. The plan is to level up 5 times a day. I don't think I'll have a problem on Monday (80) and Tuesday (85) but I can see it getting quite tough after that, but we'll see.

i just hit level 75 and i have 4100 kills im boosting in 2v2 i feel like im leveling up slow one bar a match

i just hit level 75 and i have 4100 kills im boosting in 2v2 i feel like im leveling up slow one bar a match

I think I'd rather watch paint dry than boost on Gears. I'm still not 100% sure exactly what people are doing to boost but it can't be THAT effective and I bet it's boring as hell.

I think I'd rather watch paint dry than boost on Gears. I'm still not 100% sure exactly what people are doing to boost but it can't be THAT effective and I bet it's boring as hell.

its boring but id rather boost when i have no one to play with then when friends hop on go play playing with randoms sucks

just in case you're curious the method takes 4 mins and 30 secs to finish a match and you get 14 kills and 5425 XP

do you average more than that when you play normal ?

Nah, but I do good enough to completely dismiss the idea of boosting, and without trying to sound like I'm putting anyone down for boosting the kills/levels, because that's completely fine and up to you, but there wouldn't be any satisfaction for me in boosting an achievement as popular and hard as Seriously on a game, again, as popular as Gears. I knew what I signed up for when I bought the game.

Nah, but I do good enough to completely dismiss the idea of boosting, and without trying to sound like I'm putting anyone down for boosting the kills/levels, because that's completely fine and up to you, but there wouldn't be any satisfaction for me in boosting an achievement as popular and hard as Seriously on a game, again, as popular as Gears. I knew what I signed up for when I bought the game.

yeah i understand im gonna do both boost and play normal

I jumped from 75 to 80 by 4pm yesterday so I think there's actually a good chance I'll be getting both achievements and the completion this week. I ended up doing an extra 2 levels to keep on top of things but I still need the 2v2 boxes achievement so I'm trying to get that done too.

I'm not sure how but I think I'm going to end up getting Re-up before I get Seriously.... It's hard to tell. I've got something like 7,600 kills and I'm only 18 levels away from 100.