Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

Looking to boost Psych Out..I just need to complete shai-gen but I am willing to help do the rest if you need to catch up.

GT: Bluntman Legacy

EDIT: I now have the cheeve..however if you need assistance and I am playing the game I would be glad to help, at least until I have my stats maxed out. =)

Edited by BluntmanX

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys here is the thing. I need help with the last two achievements (besides Street Racer and Street Racer Elite) I have left from Crackdown: Pack Rat and Ring Leader.

Stunt Rings

http://www.candiedskull.com/crackdown/stunts.html

I already did 1-27, 30, 32, 33, 36 and 39.

28, 29, 34, 35 and 38 can be easily done by picking the SUV and throwing it, so no problem with those ones. 31 and 37, as far as I know, have to be done jumping with a ramp truck, so you can help by going back to get more SUVs, etc.

It hasn't have to be said that I will provide the same help, of course.

Pack Rat

I don't have the DLC so, I need someone who has it.

I don't think there is someone extremely generous to help me getting Street Racer and Street Racer Elite because I don't have the DLC, or even if I had it, so that's it.

Feel free to add me. My time zone is GMT +1.

C'mon people let's do this!!

Looking for a partner for Packrat and Tag Teamer. maybe Psych out if you're feeling generous with your time. Send me a message or just add me, gamertag is Frost181.

Edit: good God there's a chance I may get the full 1250 on this game afterall, just need the co-op boss achievements now.

Edited by Frost181

I need some help getting the following achievements:

Road Warrior

Street Racer

Street Racer Elite

Timed Stunt Driver

If you need any of these, I can help you get them too. And if you need any of the co-op, I can help you get those as well. If you're interested, send me a message via XBL. Just let me know who you are first when sending the message, thanks.

GT = BobSaget007

i know this is a long shot, but...

I don't have a laptop or printer, nor a computer in the same room as my xbox.

so I'm looking for someone who has very few or none of the hidden orbs who wants to let me follow them around while they collect them. I have about 160 of them myself (picked up randomly) and would like to grab the rest.

GT: nfn nifty

• 2 weeks later...