Title Update 3 Patch Notes

Hawaiian

Title Update 3 Patch Notes

Hola fellow survivors,

Here are the draft patch notes for the upcoming TU3:

• You can now ask a community NPC to follow you and watch your back.

• Outposts are now numbered on the map.

• NPCs who have been told to leave your community no longer remain in your Journal and take up bed space.

• Added Journal log entries for "Memento" mission.

• Added Journal log entry for establishing an Outpost.

• You can now train members of another Enclave in your Dojo immediately upon construction of the Dojo.

• Outpost bonuses to Stockpiles are now retained when the game is restarted.

• Changed AI to ensure zombies are present when you get a training mission or a morale mission.

• You can no longer move to a Home site that supports fewer Outposts than you currently control.

• Fixed an issue where Influence attrition wasn't scaling properly, which led to some Influence exploits.

• Fixed Snyder Warehouse not repairing vehicles.

• Fixed community NPCs sometimes blocking the door to Snyder Warehouse.

• You are now reminded every 15 minutes, starting at 30 minutes, that your progress is not being saved while in a mission.

• Fixed bug that allowed save spinner to sometimes display during missions.

• Removed references to generators in Fuel description.

• Jacob can no longer be selected for a "Mercy Shot" mission before he gives you the “Home Away from Home” mission.

• Fixed terrain issue that caused parked vehicles to catch on fire when restarting the game.

• Fixed getting “Stockpile maximum exceeded” Journal log entry immediately after leaving Mount Tanner.

• Vehicles are no longer teleported to Home parking spaces at 6:00 AM.

• Fixed issues that allowed community to exceed the population cap.

• Additional polish to "The Law" mission.

• Minor improvements to shadows.

• Fixed missing subtitles.

• Fixed floating bushes and grass.

• Fixed typos.

• Fixed issues in non-English translations.

Note these are draft notes, and may change before release. All changes will be noted here.

Jeff

Source:

TU3 has been submitted for pre-certification QA. We hope (there's that word again!) to formally submit to certification next week. As always, I'll keep you posted.

Jeff

Title Update 2 Patch Notes can be found here:

Edited by Hawaiian

Throughout my play through of this game, I experienced zero of the glitches that are in the notes. It's nice to see that they trying to get the game as polished as possible. Even though throughout my play through of this game, I experienced zero of the glitches that are in the notes

I was getting so frustated when the warehouse wouldnt repair my vehicles, i started to run out near the end of one playthrough! Probably spent to much time just ramming through hordes but damn waz it satisfying

To the poster above me, pardon my ignorance, but how are you playing SoD if you are Australia?

Edited by Figbender

To the poster above me, pardon my ignorance, but how are you playing SoD if you are Australia?

There is a way us Aussies can get the game, which was make an American account and go to a site (can't remember what name it was) that would accept our payments and convert it into MS points, download the game and then we could play it on our original accounts. I also think, by now, it has been released here where the 'stimulants' are renamed as 'supplements' or something of that sort.

I think I am looking forward to having another community member tag along more than anything. I wonder if you'll be able to switch to them while you are out exploring. Anything to let me take multiple resources home at once.

That is my biggest complaint with the game. I hate making multiple trips to the same place because there's no way of moving more than one bag.

I even tried placing a bag in the back of a truck and driving off but the bag just stayed there floating in the air.

Throughout my play through of this game, I experienced zero of the glitches that are in the notes. It's nice to see that they trying to get the game as polished as possible. Even though throughout my play through of this game, I experienced zero of the glitches that are in the notes

So are you trying to say you experienced zero glitches that are in the notes, im not quite sure yet, could you clarify ;)

lol

TU3 goes live today by the way folks.

Good for you lol?