Are they f#*&ing joking ??

Really a need for another thread about this? -_-
It's part of this forum's life cycle. Someone daily posts about the map pack being over priced, then someone goes and bumps the "Warming Up Accolade" thread with a useless post, and then someone makes a thread about something being over powered. World keeps on spinning.

1200 msp for 5 probably shite maps ?

who would be idiotic enough to pay that much for this ?

The better question is, why are there so many idiots that start another thread bitching about this!!! If you don't like it, don't buy it. People do it every day, if something is too much money or doesn't make sense, you don't buy.

Stop making threads about something that you can't control the price of and just deal with it!!!

It's part of this forum's life cycle. Someone daily posts about the map pack being over priced, then someone goes and bumps the "Warming Up Accolade" thread with a useless post, and then someone makes a thread about something being over powered. World keeps on spinning.

Ill make one tommorow just to say I bought it and I feel ripped off. I know im getting ripped but peer pressure is a bitch so ill buy it:locked

If it sucks so bad, why are you in the forum posting on the MW2 threads? Are you going to preach that which is BC2 on us? I will be downloading these maps immediately before I go to work tomorrow morning

Was just going through the new posts. Sorry didn't mean to piss off a COD fanboy! Go ahead waste your money on a glitchy no skilled game I dont care