Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

I'm looking for people who want to boost the 'Wedding Crasher' achievement. I've tried to do it a few times with a second controller but it is a pain in the ass with the AI Survivors and what not. I will gladly help you with any achievements you may need in this game.

Gamertag is BigMo786 and I'm usually on every night after 8 or 9 EST. Send me a friend request and message on XBL if interested.

Thanks.

EDIT: Also need to do The Parish on Expert as it is the last one I need for the 'Still Something to Prove' achievement. Willing to do it with the Expert glitch or legit.

Edited by BigMo763

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The achievements I still need for 1250 are:

• Still Something to Prove (willing to glitch)

• Heartwarmer (willing to boost)

• Strength in Numbers

• Cache and Carry (willing to boost)

• Wedding Crasher (willing to boost)

• Mutant Overlord

If anyone would be kind enough to help out with any of these, drop me a PM or message me via my gamertag.

Edited by Jellybean468

Looking to do The Real Deal, Confederacy of Crunches, Fried Piper, The Quick and The Dead, Long Distance Carrier, Back in The Saddle,and Rode Hard Put Away.

If anyone needs some of these and can help me with any of these, that would be great.

Also, to anyone that helps me, I will help you get these achievements also.

Add me, my GT is J0RDANAT0R (0's not o's)

I'm on now, and I will be on all night.

I'm wanting to do "THE REAL DEAL" I was wondering if jacknappe's glitch method still works since the recent patch (That is going through on easy, exiting to the main menu on act 5 and joining back in on Expert)? If so I will gladly glitch Hard Rain with the jesus table method.

I'm looking for other people for the Strength in Numbers achievement. If you're interested, send me a message on Live. Just note that it's two zeroes in "Kazooie", not the letter O.

Dain, the glitch method still works. I doubt they'll ever fix it, as I think they would have done so by now if they intended to.

Edited by monkeymischief

I'm looking for other people for the Strength in Numbers achievement. If you're interested, send me a message on Live. Just note that it's two zeroes in "Kazooie", not the letter O.

Dain, the glitch method still works. I doubt they'll ever fix it, as I think they would have done so by now if they intended to.

Thanks bud

I'm looking to do The Real Deal, Still Something to Prove (I've already done Dead Center and Dark Carnival), and Strength in Numbers. Feel free to send me a friend request, but I ask that you put what it's for so I can keep track. I'm available most of the day with a bit of notice.

Edited by Deadly Fern