Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to make another full set of teams to boost any type of achievements. Message me if you want in. Mainly Pull, Pull Harder, and I killed them all. If you don't message me in some way I won't be adding you. SO MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED!!! CTF has already been suggested as the game type to boost in.

Team 1

1. Neurotic Kasper

2. ox0 Shad0w 0xo

3. SyNcDeeZ

4. BombToChest

5. ox0 Hav0k 0xo

6. landMEinSeattle

Team 2

1. BadgerBlackey

2. BennyBoy585

Edited by Xenoes

Looking to make another full set of teams to boost any type of achievements. Message me if you want in. Mainly Pull, Pull Harder, and I killed them all.

Team 1

1. Neurotic Kasper

2. SyNcDeeZ

Team 2

ill do the achievements

For today/tonight/all through the morning (3/16 - 3/17):

I am willing to help anyone with any achievements they need or weapon kills, or things needed to go to generation to generation. (4th or 5th generation requires you to get 50 kills on ejecting pilots among other things).

I have gotten most of the difficult Achievements (I Killed Them All, Pull Harder) but I still need some like Pull! and kills with weapons, especially Titan weapons. So I know the easiest way to obtain all of the achievements, as well as the easiest way to get a lobby together.

If there are enough people I will start a session of our own. If you are part of a group, I would be happy to help and can surely get others to join.

Just send me a message explaining whether you want to participate or whether you want to participate and have people, or whether you have a group session setup for today/tonight (3/16 through 3/17) and need more people or help with methods for obtaining achievements or getting the two parties together. (Is best if the two party leaders can talk over the phone while they have their own parties)

Message me!!! Down for whatever! GT: The Adam Fenix

Edited by MetalReaper00