Garden Tour Achievement.....Why in hell are you not unlocking????

Anyone that may have any working solution..PLEASE..help!!! I've played countless gardens vs. graveyards matches, have for sure won more that 25 but the achievement is not unlocking :mad:....I've uninstalled the game and installed it back without any luck....I've got the achievement for vanquish wins but this one will not unlock...I'm I playing in the wrong mode? I've played in classic because I read that it worked..should I play regular garden vs graveyards? Is there a counter in the game that I can look at to know what my current win total is? I could not find it in the sticker book. I don't know what else to do!!! Anyone's input will be extremely appreciated it!!! Thanks!!!

Anyone that may have any working solution..PLEASE..help!!! I've played countless gardens vs. graveyards matches, have for sure won more that 25 but the achievement is not unlocking :mad:....I've uninstalled the game and installed it back without any luck....I've got the achievement for vanquish wins but this one will not unlock...I'm I playing in the wrong mode? I've played in classic because I read that it worked..should I play regular garden vs graveyards? Is there a counter in the game that I can look at to know what my current win total is? I could not find it in the sticker book. I don't know what else to do!!! Anyone's input will be extremely appreciated it!!! Thanks!!!

It's because a WIN ... is only when you defend ALL gardens as a plant or you destroy ALL gardens as a Zombie.

Getting 6/7 gardens defended/destroyed counts as a loss. It's retarded, but that's why.